Kirbyville vs. Jasper who wins?

kvilleballa

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems to me that as long as someone comments on kvilleballa he will continue to run his mouth. The more fuel you add' date=' the bigger the fire. There is probably a forum on this website for "back at ya's "... :lol:[/quote']

Hey, this is the thread HE started. :lol: :mrgreen:

Aggies are we when the last time Silsbee made it past the first round of the playoffs? Huh? First you guys wanna say we were playing easier teams. Crockett won district last year which consisted Palenstine. First we overlooked yall last year because yall wasn't doing worth a flip. Then we got it together and showed yall guys how a playoff contender can perform. You know i'm telling the truth man. You was sitting on yo rear looking at the highlights while Silsbee was practicing basketball!

Kvilleballa, if I remember correctly, I don't think Kirbyville has ever beaten Silsbee in any sport, much less football.

You guys would have never beaten Palestine. But most importantly, you have never beaten the Tigers.

Kvilleballa, you are bringing a bad rep to your fellow Wildcats. You need to learn some humility.

Massey ratings posted on the Downlow:

Rnk Team W L T Rating Power - Offense - Defense ----- Schedule Strength

36 Kirbyville 2 1 0 1.084 23.90 ( 37) 37.62 ( 20) 7.69 ( 74) 16.17 ( 66) 3A III-21

49 Jasper 0 3 0 0.910 23.28 ( 40) 32.99 ( 44) 11.71 ( 36) 32.54 ( 4) 3A III-21

So there it is. Kirbyville is officially the favorite. There is a world of difference between being rated 36th best in 3a and 49th.

Jasper is going to have it's hands full trying to beat Kirbyville in Kirbyville. Good luck to both teams.

wow look at the defence and the SOC...kinda makes you wonder? :D

hey i never did understand those numbers! :lol: let the experts figure them out. :twisted: does it say that Jasper has played the 4th toughest schedule in 3a in Texas????

i see that 0-4 Atlanta is no 1 on sos:

Rnk Team W L T Rating Power - Offense - Defense ----- Schedule Strength

47 Atlanta 0 4 0 0.949 24.32 ( 34) 32.90 ( 46) 12.84 ( 21) 36.59 ( 1) 3A II-16

guess this stuff don't mean nuthin ole broadcaster! :shock: :lol:

Guest Football

I wish I could make this game, should be a good one with HUGE playoff implications... One loss, to anyone other than WOS and Silsbee, and you could be out of the playoffs..... Does anyone on here know how Jasper's Rb's have been doing this year? Are Limbrick and Rollins still the starters? How do those move in's from K-ville look? I love district play....

I wish I could make this game' date=' should be a good one with HUGE playoff implications... One loss, to anyone other than WOS and Silsbee, and you could be out of the playoffs..... Does anyone on here know how Jasper's Rb's have been doing this year? Are Limbrick and Rollins still the starters? How do those move in's from K-ville look? I love district play....[/quote']

This has already been posted under another thread, but the Newsboy gives a good run down on the Dog RB situation. Looks like they have recovered from several injury factors.

http://www.jaspernewsboy.com/news/2006/0927/Sports/028.html

Guest BIG HOUSE

k'ville WIN'S BY 14

NEWTON PEOPLE TALKING SMACK!! they didn't manage not 1 single score in scrimmage with K'VILLE! Hmmmmm imagine that!!! :lol::lol::lol:

K'VILLE WIN'S DISTRICT. THAT'S RIGHT, WIN'S DISTRICT. :lol::lol:

What do you say WO-S ? :lol:

I can promise you Wos has their hands full when they play Kirbyville. They are going to Surprise you Mr. Bridge City. And its about time we end that loosing streak against you guys. Kirbyville has all their key players back on defense that hasn't played since that scrimmage against Newton. They are something to reckoned with this year!!

I can promise you Wos has their hands full when they play Kirbyville. They are going to Surprise you Mr. Bridge City. And its about time we end that loosing streak against you guys. Kirbyville has all their key players back on defense that hasn't played since that scrimmage against Newton. They are something to reckoned with this year!!

we will have our hands full with kirbyville. i saw them on tv the other day and they look focused and hungry. should be a good game. 8)

Guest Bridge City Card
:D Ya'll may beat us this year i'm afraid.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn