**Memorial vs. Sterling Friday As Scheduled!**

I remember Clear Creek's stadium being like this all the time before they put in artifical turf.

If it's anything like that, they need to move the game to somewhere that has an artificial surface, so that they can play a legitimate game.

There's no need, in 2009, to be playing on a rutted up, muddy field.

Whatever!!! It's homecoming, and that's home field advantage, know one i know would give up a home game. 

I personally guarantee Frank and the rest of the grounds crew will have the field in tip top playing shape by 7:00 p.m. tomorrow!

If it's in great shape then fine, if it's anything like Clear Creek field, then it's a shame.

They should have thought about giving up homefield advantage when they didn't put enough time into making the field playable or playing too many games on it or whatever the cause was.

Sorry you feel this way but it rained all week and all game. Now if the other team would like to forfeit because of the field we'll take that win too.

Guest Ranger83

If Port Arthur, Texas doesn't have a football field that will stand up to wet conditions how have they ever been able to finish a season ?

The field was/is in bad shape. What's your point?

All I'm saying is that a field with mud and rutted up isn't a homefield advantage any more.

It's considered unplayable and should be moved.  Don't matter two craps that PAM wants to keep their homefield advantage.

Just like you can't pour concrete for a baseball infield then call it homefield advantage.

It's a surface unsuitable for playing on at that point.

If the field has level grass then we don't need to have this discussion.

This whole conversation is stupid. I walked on the field @ 12:30 It's ready now!!!!!!!!!! It'll be perfect for us to run up and down the field tomorrow. ;) I hope we don't have to here this for the rest of the season. Just come and play football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

As said on Around the Horn, GOAT has some "Inside Information....."

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124