SETXSports POSTERS rankings: Email or post yours for Wk 7

Just post on this thread or email your rankings to [email protected] and we'll tally them up and post the results. Then we'll be able to compare the posters rankings to the official state & site rankings.

* Send your rankings in ASAP so we can have them counted up and posted before Friday

* Send them ranked #1- #10 for big and small schools

* Take your rankings seriously. Please no winless teams at #1,  etc.

This was set up for fun by a few guys at work that are fans of different teams so there is no bias and is strictly for fun. So email your rankings to the above address ASAP so we can compare.

Thanks, enjoy.

Posters, do this if you want too but remember you are making your personal email address available to this poster if you do.

Very good point CS.

But, it looks as though it's just his buddies at work that participates. No harm.

Posters, do this if you want too but remember you are making your personal email address available to this poster if you do.

Very good point CS.

But, it looks as though it's just his buddies at work that participates. No harm.

and yet another jab from AAW. There were 3 people from work that sent one in out of the 10 from last week. I really do understand that this pisses you off for whatever the reason but theres no need to continue with your bashing.

as for obtaining peoples email addresses...thats why we say post on thread or send an email, it doesnt matter.

Guest rykerx144

1. Central

2. PN-G

3. Memorial

4. Vidor

5. West Brook

6. Lumberton

7. Crosby

8. Livingston

9. Dayton

10. BH

1. Newton 

2. WOS

3. Jasper

4. Silsbee

5. Kirbyville

6. Evadale

7. Orangfield

8. Anahuac

9. East Chambers

10. Hardin Jefferson

1. Central

2. PN-G

3. Memorial

4. Vidor

5. West Brook

6. Lumberton

7. Crosby

8. Livingston

9. Dayton

10. BH

1. Newton 

2. WOS

3. Jasper

4. Silsbee

5. Kirbyville

6. Evadale

7. Orangfield

8. Anahuac

9. East Chambers

10. Hardin Jefferson

Wow, rykerx, we beat WOS and you still have them 2 notches above us. ;D

Guest rykerx144

i thought this was for the season so far and not for the week?  LOL

I think the win did get them outta the hole they dug the previous weeks but did not get them up the hill just yet! 

Which applied for Memorial also!  Just my opinion and I know its not worth much!!

I honestly wish the owner of this site would intervene on some of you moderators.  We are trying to conduct a fun poll and you continually bash it.

Nice poll aggiesarewe.........No need to send a poll that is completely sarcastic.  If you dont want to be in it, then dont send it.  If you do, then send a legit poll and quit messing with us.

Also, be aware if you email us your poll, we will have your email address.......lol

Guest rykerx144

I honestly wish the owner of this site would intervene on some of you moderators.  We are trying to conduct a fun poll and you continually bash it.

Nice poll aggiesarewe.........No need to send a poll that is completely sarcastic.  If you dont want to be in it, then dont send it.  If you do, then send a legit poll and quit messing with us.

Also, be aware if you email us your poll, we will have your email address.......lol

and I wish some of you would quit just making comments about moderators!  You are making all the mods look bad because of your feeling for a select few.  If you have something to say then say it, if not please quit blanketing all mods together and saying negative things. 

Who gave you permission to make any part my poll public? I thought that was the point of sending it by e-mail.

Are you guys saying that you are not going to use my poll? If so, that's discrimination and this poll will get shut down. You said everyone could participate and you did not say how they should vote.

and I wish some of you would quit just making comments about moderators!  You are making all the mods look bad because of your feeling for a select few.  If you have something to say then say it, if not please quit blanketing all mods together and saying negative things. 

Sorry Rykerx, no disrespect to you...thanks for the poll.  I am speaking mainly of Aggiesarewe.  Last week, the owner of this site came on here and said to limit this thread to poll talk.....much less bothersome emails are coming our way.

Can I participate?

If you'd like, thats no problem.

I will send you my rankings.

very nice.

Livingston #10 and no undefeated PNG in your rankings? I hope you dont have a vote in the official one.

What I thought, biased poll. ;)

Sure sounds that way... Should have put PNG at # 10 and they may have used it. :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124