DA' BROOK @ Baytown LEE..Thursday 10/15...7 pm...Predictions.....

SgtRey

Assuming good weather conditions, it would take a heap of turnovers for Lee not to score at least 20 points.

They can just stumble and bumble and fumble around into 2 touchdowns at least.

Throw a couple up deep to Richardson and hope for the best.

First, it was 42.  Then it would be a miracle to hold them to 35.  Now it's 20.  By game time, you will be hoping for a special teams score.        ;D

Look guys....yall have a questionable extra point unit...

we could probably get 2 off a blocked pat, so we'll get at least 2

Nah I was just replying to the guy that is looking for Lee to be shut out or only get 7.

I don't see it happening.

It's tough to shut down a high school opponent for that long.  Too many possessions.  Lee has too much speed.

They are bound to break one eventually.

Look guys....yall have a questionable extra point unit...

we could probably get 2 off a blocked pat, so we'll get at least 2

Nah I was just replying to the guy that is looking for Lee to be shut out or only get 7.

I don't see it happening.

It's tough to shut down a high school opponent for that long.  Too many possessions.  Lee has too much speed.

They are bound to break one eventually.

I heard Lee's running back was really fast....I don't know too much else about'em though.

Lee has two good, fast running backs and a fast receiver.  The Ganders also have two more guys that play some at receiver(mostly on defense) that would be considered fast.

The Ganders offense was horribly inept last year, and they still somehow scored in double digits on WB.

Unless there is a barrage of turnovers, I think Lee will put up some decent offense.

Last year Lee threw the ball up and let WB's inadequacy in the d backfield be shown.  This game comes down to the line of scrimmage, as do most.  If WB eliminates mistakes, blown coverages, etc. they should win using ball control on offense.  The turf field will help Reyes as his strength is change of direction running.  I see WB winning 35 -21.

There was only one freshman game, so I missed the first half.

It started at 5, but I was told it would start at 6 earlier in the week.

Lee freshman won 34-8.

West Brook has some good players.

They have a couple of good linebackers, particularly #44 was a good athlete.

I think the athletes on each team were pretty close, but Lee was just a bit faster and were little more well coached.

When I got there at half, it was 20-8.

Lee's quarterback #1 took the ball in for about a 35 yard touchdown run.  West Brook got one down to about the 3, but they couldn't punch it in.  They had the ball intercepted and ran back 100 yards for a td on 4th down by Lee's #8, who was the best athlete on the field.  He played running back and safety.  He nearly had two other interceptions in the half I saw.  He is undersized, but an explosive athlete.

Lee was also without their best freshman, a quarterback, who plays on varsity.

If I had to guess, #1, #2, #6, #8, #14, #58 and #71 will be on varsity for Lee next year.

Looks like a pretty good crop.

souja whats tha dam deal its been a long time im pissing them north shore fans on 5a texas football, i think im gonna stay on here cause folks b getting all personal and i dont have time for this folks are cowards running their mouth on tha internet but its good when u guys are gonna play PNG

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder