silsbee

NOTWENS

silsbee will win  district if they can stay  focused  and  win the next two weeks.  west  orange might not make it in  because  bridge city and orangefield  prob.  will bring it to them.  the mystique  that west orange had is gone for this year.  they need to run the veer and put things back in order.

Very few if any coaching staffs make adjustments as well as the WO-S staff, they will steady the ship and come out re-focused no doubt. Like the old quote says "don't kick a sleeping dog". One would certainly expect a much better performance in the weeks to come.

now dont get me wrong...

im not saying that WOS is definatly going or they aren't....

but WOS WILL BE a battle for BC, and they WILL BE a battle to OF!!!

but would i bet that they get 2nd place???

no.

people thought i was dumb for saying they were going to get beat by Silsbee!! and look what happen!

silsbee will more than likely win district this year, but that doesn't mean it'll be a cake walk!!

dont underestimate BC OR OF, if you do then you'll regret it at the end of the night...

WOS will make the playoffs, mark my words. ;) ;D

I'll put Coop's life on it. ;D

well atleast if you go for them to make the playoffs and they dont you can sit back and relax while Coop goes through the District making excuses for each game on why they didn't make it...

Guest Silsbee88

well atleast if you go for them to make the playoffs and they dont you can sit back and relax while Coop goes through the District making excuses for each game on why they didn't make it...

If WOS doesn't make it to the playoffs then Coop will have to be committed!

If WOS doesn't make it to the playoffs then Coop will have to be committed!

if west orange dont start doing better.  Coop  better get ready for that long trip to the Rusk state mental hospital to be committed

Very few if any coaching staffs make adjustments as well as the WO-S staff, they will steady the ship and come out re-focused no doubt. Like the old quote says "don't kick a sleeping dog". One would certainly expect a much better performance in the weeks to come.

when will the adjustments be made and when will the ship be "righted???" i thought the kville game was the big wake up call!

One thing that I have notice, before the WOS game, in the past three games is how good the defenses have been that we have played aganist. Lumberton, Newton, and Jasper. These teams have helped us out tremendously, for WOS. We went up and down the field on the chain gang defense all night long. Our defense has played good all year, except for the first half at Diboll, and really good the last three games. After the second half with Jasper I bet we have not given up 100 yards of offense. I have always believed we had a good team, just for some reason or a nother we could not close the deal on a win. Until WOS. Now we need to take the advantage that we have and grow with it as a team. We still have four games left and a lot of football to be played. Go Tigers!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami