Special"THANKS"Setx Site

liltex

In these economic times we continue to be blessed w/all your hard work,the sponsors and members that support this;What would we do without it?Another is struggling w/funds from lack of sponsors/donors and I hope they can overcome their troubles.Let's not ever let this happen in our house.

In these economic times we continue to be blessed w/all your hard work,the sponsors and members that support this;What would we do without it?Another is struggling w/funds from lack of sponsors/donors and I hope they can overcome their troubles.Let's not ever let this happen in our house.

liltex, just what other site are you speaking of who is going through some financial problems?

Aggie all I will tell you is their site hasn't updated in 2 weeks and the topic left.I signed in to get in on the forums and at first the tale was internet outages in the area would update Monday.Not-So i looked again and they say they're experiencing financial diff.and ask for donations w/perks to donors as sponsor monies aren't there and so forth.Texas site.

I agree. This is a great place to voice your opinion. We agree and we disagree from time to time but either way this is the best place to do it. I think for the most part the posters on this site can disagree and continue on with conversation. How boring would it be if we all agreed? Right AAW?  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124