Why Kirbyville will whup Jasper.

j_dog

Kirbyville is doing really well without 4 key players that is a factor in da game. Marlin Crawford WR(4.4 in da 40 and could be a D1 canidate if he can keep his grades right.) This is the chief of dem all. I can't remember the other three but they will be in da mix as well. Kirbyville 40 Jasper 13

Sorry Jasper!

Kirbyville is doing really well without 4 key players that is a factor in da game. Marlin Crawford WR(4.4 in da 40 and could be a D1 canidate if he can keep his grades right.) This is the chief of dem all. I can't remember the other three but they will be in da mix as well. Kirbyville 40 Jasper 13

Sorry Jasper!

Very good. This is showing your Kirbyville spirit. :D When you remember the other 3, please let us know. :)

marlin is the main one... just look at what marlon did through receptions to jasper LAST YEAR when jasper was really good!!! he will b eligible for this game im sure.... i hope neways... and yea... hazlewood and musgrove are only sophomores. so is the new guy we have in broderick jackson. he made a BIG impact in last nights game.... look for them to step up. and minter is another player hopeful to return..... hopefully we open up BIG in district.... its something we need to do and that is apparent in a district like this.

Sorry Jasper!

If they get those 4 players back to you think it will even be that close??

Sorry Jasper!

I think you need to go to english class yourself and not worry about marlin's grades!

Guest bulldogbark

Look Kville why do you want to woop up on a team that cant find their way out of a paper bag....man you need to consentrate on the other teams in the district...I am telling you, Jasper almost lost last week and that was bye week for them....J dog your right we dont have a chance in heck to beat these wildcats....:cry:

Look Kville why do you want to woop up on a team that cant find their way out of a paper bag....man you need to consentrate on the other teams in the district...I am telling you' date=' Jasper almost lost last week and that was bye week for them....J dog your right we dont have a chance in heck to beat these wildcats....:cry:[/quote']

Bark, you are so right. But just think how good this experience will be for the Dogs when they play the lower rung teams, whoever that might prove to be! 8) The Dogs are just preparing for next year. :cry: I think that is really the only way we can look at this.

K-ville WILL NOT beat Jasper by 40 or 30 or 20 or even 10. :roll: Jasper's defense is salty and IF K-ville comes out with a win it will be by 7 or less. I really like Kirbyville and their staff, and have supported and defended them for years, but some of the posters make me want to see them get their a$$ kicked. :evil:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami