PN-G vs Livingston tickets available???

Just curious...

How do season tickets work?

If you buy season tickets, does that give you the option of also getting away games, if that is the case, they would really have to limit the Livingston game, and if season ticket holders do get the option for away games, there may not be any tickets left for the Livingston game...

Don't knock the stadium....

Livingston has tried several times to update the stadium, and not one bond has passed, they were lucky to get the new Junior High complex on HWY 59.  Livingston has a large population of retired people living around the lake, and they have a lot of political clout when it comes to passing bonds.

Dayton used to be in Livingston's district for years, good people there, it is just ashame there stadium is that small on the visitor side.

In Vidor being a season ticket holder gets you nothing for away games. First come first serve gets the tickets.

I agree Purple lets not turn this into a statium bashing thread..... It is what it is... Iam sure they would love a new statium funding just is not there at this time.

With PN-G season ticket sales--you have the option of purchasing AWAY game tickets. You are only allowed to purchase the same amount of AWAY game tickets as you have for season tickets. Ex.  4 home game tickets = 4 away game tickets. This is why season ticket holders show up early the 1st day of sales--so they can get tickets to big games like Ned., etc., and to games where the seating capacity is smaller. I hope this helps.

With PN-G season ticket sales--you have the option of purchasing AWAY game tickets. You are only allowed to purchase the same amount of AWAY game tickets as you have for season tickets. Ex.  4 home game tickets = 4 away game tickets. This is why season ticket holders show up early the 1st day of sales--so they can get tickets to big games like Ned., etc., and to games where the seating capacity is smaller. I hope this helps.

I thought that is the way they did it, if that is the case, the Livingston game may not have any more visitor side tickets left.

For those going to the game from PN-G enjoy the ride up through the piney woods.

Amen! great post here it is very true we would love a new stadium. We just got a new high school, plan is to keep winning football games build some excitement and when we can afford it build a new stadium,

Note on the playing surface. The grass is usually in decent shape grass was infested with insects this summer school has even hired a consultant to try and get it back to at least decent again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my tickets for the Livingston game when I bought my season tickets !!!  But from my understanding I am still not guranteed of getting in the gate. If thats the case and I can't get in will the Livingston school District refund me my money ?  I am wondering if they over sold tickets for the game ? If they did then that would definately be the wrong thing to do.

I got my tickets for the Livingston game when I bought my season tickets !!!  But from my understanding I am still not guranteed of getting in the gate. If thats the case and I can't get in will the Livingston school District refund me my money ?  I am wondering if they over sold tickets for the game ? If they did then that would definately be the wrong thing to do.

If, in fact, they did oversell tickets (which would be wrong to do), whay in the world would they sell more tickets on Tues.???????

Any word on how many tickets they will have for sale on Tuesday ?

If, in fact, they did oversell tickets (which would be wrong to do), whay in the world would they sell more tickets on Tues.???????

Seems like PN-G would certainly know how many season ticket holders purchased tickets for the Livingston game.

With the fire marshall laying down the law with a max of 1500 tickets total to be sold (including the band), what would PN-G do if they did oversell the tickets?

Would be an interesting dilemma if PN-G were already over the max, if they are not, there is for sure not many left, if you wanted to go, I would already be in line to get the tickets that go on sale Tuesday (you know there might be an overnight line form if that is the case).

Texas high school football...

You got to love the fan support that the kids get down here.

Question is...

Whose tickets won't be honored...

It might be the first 1500 to show up.

Will be interesting to see if the tickets were oversold already, you probably got to figure that PN-G did not know of the limited number of tickets available for that game when they sold the season tickets last spring.

Guest spmorse1976

I just got home from the admin office. There was about 6 people in line when I got there round 645. About 15 when I left at 8. Now ready to go get some lions!!! cant wait till friday

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83