PN-G atop The Enterprise's local rankings

Sgt. Rey you continue to talk trash to PNG, what's up? It must be mid county envy just like the rest of Beaumont people. PNG has proven most people wrong this year, and if they cut down on the mistakes they just might win out in the regular season. No doubt the rest of thier district games are going to be tough, but if you take a couple of mishaps out of the LCM/Central game, it's close till the end.  The next three weeks will tell you just how good PNG is.  If your upset there is no WB thread go make one.

Sgt. Rey you continue to talk trash to PNG, what's up? It must be mid county envy just like the rest of Beaumont people. PNG has proven most people wrong this year, and if they cut down on the mistakes they just might win out in the regular season. No doubt the rest of thier district games are going to be tough, but if you take a couple of mishaps out of the LCM/Central game, it's close till the end.  The next three weeks will tell you just how good PNG is.  If your upset there is no WB thread go make one.

Why would the Beaumont people envy MC? 

I happen to think the Beaumont 'suprise' poll is fairly accurate...

Sgt. Rey you continue to talk trash to PNG, what's up? It must be mid county envy just like the rest of Beaumont people. PNG has proven most people wrong this year, and if they cut down on the mistakes they just might win out in the regular season. No doubt the rest of their district games are going to be tough, but if you take a couple of mishaps out of the LCM/Central game, it's close till the end.  The next three weeks will tell you just how good PNG is.  If your upset there is no WB thread go make one.

with a team like this, why envy anyone. there's not a team in 20 4A that has any reason to envy another. And by the way, The officials took quite a few big plays from us that would have made it alot uglier for the Bears. But my saying that is not to take anything from the bears, they are a respectable team. But I think we did what we had to beat a very good team. Our D dominated at the end. That final goal line stand showed me something, two weeks in a row. Our Offense scored two plays later from our own 4 or 5 yd line ;D two plays 95 yds to put the game away. Yea that's something to envy someone else about, huh? I'm not gonna worry about the polls. Its been in our favor not to be number one. keep everyone else at the top ;D Just keep winning and stay #1 :)

Sgt. Rey you continue to talk trash to PNG, what's up? It must be mid county envy just like the rest of Beaumont people. PNG has proven most people wrong this year, and if they cut down on the mistakes they just might win out in the regular season. No doubt the rest of their district games are going to be tough, but if you take a couple of mishaps out of the LCM/Central game, it's close till the end.  The next three weeks will tell you just how good PNG is.  If your upset there is no WB thread go make one.

with a team like this, why envy anyone. there's not a team in 20 4A that has any reason to envy another. And by the way, The officials took quite a few big plays from us that would have made it alot uglier for the Bears. But my saying that is not to take anything from the bears, they are a respectable team. But I think we did what we had to beat a very good team. Our D dominated at the end. That final goal line stand showed me something, two weeks in a row. Our Offense scored two plays later from our own 4 or 5 yd line ;D two plays 95 yds to put the game away. Yea that's something to envy someone else about, huh? I'm not gonna worry about the polls. Its been in our favor not to be number one. keep everyone else at the top ;D Just keep winning and stay #1 :)

Polls don't mean anything, I think its best to fly under the radar.It's nice to get the recognition but all that matters is how you finish. We will definitely have to fix some very correctable mistakes we are making in order to stay on top. We have been able to overcome the penalties and remain unbeaten but the tougher part of our schedule is coming. I think if we can cut back on the penalties we have a good chance and can play with anybody, but if we continue the sloppy mistakes it will be tough.

Sounds like your offended by my opinion...why would I envy PNG?  WB has nothing to do with PNG...I live in Beaumont, I like Central in 20-4A and I root for Ozen when they play too(except when either team plays WB) If we are not playing, I go and watch'em...Central will win the district, followed by Vidor, followed by Lumberton...the fourth spot(I say) will be determined this week....Livingston/PNG...I'd say it's a logical opinion based on the level of competition and performance of the schools....maybe you don't want to see it, but it's there.  Just smile and play on.

Sounds like your offended by my opinion...why would I envy PNG?  WB has nothing to do with PNG...I live in Beaumont, I like Central in 20-4A and I root for Ozen when they play too(except when either team plays WB) If we are not playing, I go and watch'em...Central will win the district, followed by Vidor, followed by Lumberton...the fourth spot(I say) will be determined this week....Livingston/PNG...I'd say it's a logical opinion based on the level of competition and performance of the schools....maybe you don't want to see it, but it's there.  Just smile and play on.

Good post.....Makes sense.

To be honest I don't care what we're ranked. I think that Sgt. Reyes like alot of Beaumont people love to take stabs at any mid county team when they do good. That's my OPINION. You don't have to agree or root for us, I don't expect that. The reason WB got brought up is because that's the team that you support so I threw one back at you. I graduated from WB (When WB had some great teams) so I tend to secretly root for them.

IMO....

i think that if we can improve on all the penalties that get frequently called defensively,pick the offensive pace up, and play like someone lit a fire under our butts....

we can once and for all prove were the real deal on Friday.

with that said, i think that Livingston has the talent to make this a definite challenge for us, so we need to be in tip top shape...

GO INDIANS

IMO....

i think that if we can improve on all the penalties that get frequently called defensively,pick the offensive pace up, and play like someone lit a fire under our butts....

we can once and for all prove were the real deal on Friday.

with that said, i think that Livingston has the talent to make this a definite challenge for us, so we need to be in tip top shape...

GO INDIANS

good luck ndns

To be honest I don't care what we're ranked. I think that Sgt. Reyes like alot of Beaumont people love to take stabs at any mid county team when they do good. That's my OPINION. You don't have to agree or root for us, I don't expect that. The reason WB got brought up is because that's the team that you support so I threw one back at you. I graduated from WB (When WB had some great teams) so I tend to secretly root for them.

Well, it doesn't bother me what you think about WB...you have the right to state your opinion.  I have the right to decide how to react to it. 

If it makes you feel better, PNG is 5-0(congrads to the coaches and kids)... ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124