DA' BROOK vs Channelview...ur thoughts...

SgtRey

WB has to beat two teams in 21 5A to make the playoffs.  They will make the playoffs 6-4 or 5-5.  North Shore, WB and Memorial make the playoffs.  After that it is probably Sterling.

WB's execution is better with less mental mistakes than at the beginning of the season.  They are becoming a varsity squad as opposed to a talented JV team.

One or two deep in the playoffs this year.

If Ozen can beat LCM, they are in.

we'll see if my theory is true...i still dont think brook makes the playoffs

How can brook not make the playoffs? We got a great qb and a defense thats coming together, we'll def be there, only time will tell on how far we go...

You guys are wasting your time trying to explain things to this person. He is just a WB hater. I have said and explained the same things you have said, but to no avail. He just doesn't get it, as he repeatedly makes the same ascenine statements about WB not making the playoffs. I guess him being an Ozen graduate, something got missed when he was studying sentence comprehension in 9th grade English. Oh well, on with Channelview.

You think Ozen has a better chance of making the play offs?

have about the same chance as brook from my assumption...i see only one beaumont team going to the playoffs this year...you guys havent beat a 5A team yet this year

have about the same chance as brook from my assumption...i see only one beaumont team going to the playoffs this year...you guys havent beat a 5A team yet this year

8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D

He do have a good point.  But Baytown Sterling, Lee, Channelview, and Memorial aint no Katy or Westfield.  I still say that I was dissapointed that Brook didn't take Ike...

Westfield was a foregone conclusion with so many players out sick.  One problem WB has is that it starts the season against 4A opponents and then jumps into the fire.  I do not see them playing Eisenhower in the future.  On the other hand Central is helped by playing WB and Memorial.  They were ready for Vidor while Vidor was not ready having played weaker opponents.

That being said West Brook's program continues to develop the young players and they make the playoffs being 2nd or 3rd in district. 

I will say this....our O-Line has had so much shuffling, trying to figure out which young Bruin is going to step up and play has been quite the challenge....I seriously believe we got it fixed...lots of the starters up to the Ike game are on the bench.  A couple were nursing injuries and some didn't make summer work outs, but have earned a spot now.  from the Katy game thru the bye week there was one more move....I think we hit the jack pot...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01