*POST JR. HIGH SCORES HERE*

KFDM COOP

Rebel Gold (mostly 7th grade) lost to Chester 16-12

Rebel Blue (mostly 8th grade) defeated Burkeville 28-0

Blue has only one loss on the season, but the fact that every kid in the JH program is getting playing time is GREAT!

Keep it up Rebels!

jr high should be more about participation than wins and losses. i think all jr highs should be run that way. it may be the last and only time for the kids to actually play for their school.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebel Gold (mostly 7th grade) lost to Chester 16-12

Rebel Blue (mostly 8th grade) defeated Burkeville 28-0

Blue has only one loss on the season, but the fact that every kid in the JH program is getting playing time is GREAT!

Keep it up Rebels!

jr high should be more about participation than wins and losses. i think all jr highs should be run that way. it may be the last and only time for the kids to actually play for their school.

Good post Spoonbill!

Guest Bucman08

East Chambers @ Hardin

7th Grade

EC - 0

Hardin - 14

8th Grade

EC - 14

Hardin - 14

Great game from both sides, 7th and 8th grade.

EC 7th grade team could be alot better . just sayin

Guest Bucman08

7TH GRADE EC 0 AP 16.. Does not help when the fastest kid on the team is not getting the ball . he had some good runs for tds against buna and deweyville but the last 2 weeks he hasnt run the ball.. EC 8TH GRADE 22 AP 8 

"B" team:

WOS 7th- 8

HF 7th- 0

"A" Teams:

WOS 7th- 53

HF- 0

WOS 8th- 54

HF- 12

I don't think these scores should be posted :D

I agree I was at the game and for WOS, it was like " shooting fish in a barrel ". I will say this though, that the Officiating for the game was the worst these eyes have ever seen. IMHO, the Refs for these games need to be reported and sent back for training before someone gets seriously hurt. It would have in no way shape or form changed the outcome of the games but it sure would have gone a long way in making the games safer. By bad Officiating I mean it was blatant fouls on both teams that when by unpunished. Even some of the WOS faithful were remarking on how pitiful these official were. These guys clearly were there just for the money and wanted the games to be over ASAP so they could earn their paycheck and go to the house. I realize these are just JR High kids but they do deserve some respect and need to be taught whats not allowed in the game, how else will they get better. Hats Off to WOS, they as usual will have something to look forward to in the coming years.

"B" team:

WOS 7th- 8

HF 7th- 0

"A" Teams:

WOS 7th- 53

HF- 0

WOS 8th- 54

HF- 12

I'm going to assume b your "smiley" that you are just kidding about that. There are several lopsided scores posted on this thread.

Hornsfan86 will probably agree with me on this, but the 7th grade score doesn't really represent the way the game went. HF really fought hard and moved the ball on us. They threw the ball well, I thought. They just had a couple of picks for TD's that made the game look worse than it was, but they had a couple of drives deep in our territory where an INT saved us. I thought they were probably the best team we've seen yet. Sometimes games can just get away from you when you have a few turnovers and that's what happened. The same thing with the 8th grade. The defense scored twice in the first half. We had 22 points and had only ran 6 offensive plays, HF would move the ball downfield then turn it over. I thought both 7th and 8th grade teams for HF have potential. Just need to stop the turnovers.

"B" team:

WOS 7th- 8

HF 7th- 0

"A" Teams:

WOS 7th- 53

HF- 0

WOS 8th- 54

HF- 12

I agree I was at the game and for WOS, it was like " shooting fish in a barrel ". I will say this though, that the Officiating for the game was the worst these eyes have ever seen. IMHO, the Refs for these games need to be reported and sent back for training before someone gets seriously hurt. It would have in no way shape or form changed the outcome of the games but it sure would have gone a long way in making the games safer. By bad Officiating I mean it was blatant fouls on both teams that when by unpunished. Even some of the WOS faithful were remarking on how pitiful these official were. These guys clearly were there just for the money and wanted the games to be over ASAP so they could earn their paycheck and go to the house. I realize these are just JR High kids but they do deserve some respect and need to be taught whats not allowed in the game, how else will they get better. Hats Off to WOS, they as usual will have something to look forward to in the coming years.

I usually don't get on refs but I have to agree. The guys seemed as if they wanted the game over and go home.

HJ 7th grade B:  0
HF 7th grade B: 14

HJ played much better than last week with no turnovers & completing 7 of 9 passes when we haven't thrown 9 passes all year.  Still need work on OL & DL.  HF's field was in great shape even with all the rain today.

[quote name="bmrm" post="683395" timestamp="1256256844"]

HJ played much better than last week with no turnovers & completing 7 of 9 passes when we haven't thrown 9 passes all year.  Still need work on OL & DL.  HF's field was in great shape even with all the rain today.
[/quote]

Any "A" team scores?

[quote name="Gasilla" post="683474" timestamp="1256262140"]
[quote author=bmrm link=topic=60050.msg683395#msg683395 date=1256256844]

[/quote]

Any "A" team scores?
[/quote] bOTH HF  "A" teams stumped HJ tonight.

7th grade A:

HF: 26
HJ: 6

8th grade:

HF: 21
HJ: 6

[quote name="Gasilla" post="683474" timestamp="1256262140"]
[quote author=bmrm link=topic=60050.msg683395#msg683395 date=1256256844]

[/quote]

Any "A" team scores?
[/quote]

8th Grade
Deweyville - 22
Buna -        16

It was a great game with Deweyville scoring the winning TD with 1:30 left in the game and then stopping Buna on the 1 yard line as time expired. Both teams played their guts out and left everything on the field. Deweyville has an open week then plays Hardin to finish out the year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder