Vidor vs. Livingston Final ..Comments

j_dog

Fumbles ,Fumbles,Fumbles..We spotted them 21 points in the first qtr.Blocked punts and fumbles..

3 unsportsmanship calls on the same drive dotn help either.

Down 38-7 at one time we came back and made it a 38-30 ball game..Went for a fake punt on 4th and 5 inside there territory and the whole stands knew we were going to do it.(they didnt even have a return man).anyways that failed and they immediately scored.then on the kickoff return the vidor player fumbled and they got the ball back on there 20 yard line..

second half was a good game..and No they didnt pull the starters..they had this great running back and he never left the game... alot of questionable coaching decisions we wont get into...

Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:06 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"well i dont think they have two great running backs like vidor does.....i have seen livingstons running attack and i was not impressed.....both teams run pretty much the same offense...so this should be a quick game.....but also one to see how good or bad vidor really is...so if vidor wins does this mean they have a chance for playoffs???.....should be a great game overall..i look for brad and blake to have another awesome game...with the offense blockin great like they did friday

VIDOR PIRATES 2006/2007 "

Well now you know!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami