I agree that Lumberton vs Vidor is interesting..........BUT

PNG1992

You got to think Central, Vidor, PN-G, Lumberton, and Livinston will be in the top 5 at the end of the year.  (no disrespect to LC-M, Nederland, and Ozen).

The Lumberton Vidor game could have a deciding factor in the district championship.

If I had to pick one game to go to I would always see a PN-G vs Nederland game, but this year the Lumberton Vidor game does have more impact on the season ending district standings.

You got to think Central, Vidor, PN-G, Lumberton, and Livinston will be in the top 5 at the end of the year.  (no disrespect to LC-M, Nederland, and Ozen).

The Lumberton Vidor game could have a deciding factor in the district championship.

If I had to pick one game to go to I would always see a PN-G vs Nederland game, but this year the Lumberton Vidor game does have more impact on the season ending district standings.

I say Vidor takes this one...

Guest baseball25

Png fans complaining like always. Nederland and png aren't like what they use to be. Just like fsu vs Miami every year that game was the main game for that week that's all everyone talked about but now its on espn instead of ABC because both teams are trying to make there way back up to the top. This is the same way for png and nederland. Vidor vs lumberton is the game of the week that's just the truth my friends.

Png fans complaining like always. Nederland and png aren't like what they use to be. Just like fsu vs Miami every year that game was the main game for that week that's all everyone talked about but now its on espn instead of ABC because both teams are trying to make there way back up to the top. This is the same way for png and nederland. Vidor vs lumberton is the game of the week that's just the truth my friends.

Comparing our MCM with FSU and Miami is maybe a stretch, A&M and UT would be more likely.

I agree with alot of these comments. MCM is still a great match up and will generate some excitement. But I also agree that the Lumberton Vidor game is more important. I will just be glad when Vidor gets an easier game, but I am not sure when that will be!  ;D

No doubt Vidor and Lumberton will have playoff consideration and those fans will be pumped up. But you will have 15,000 screaming nuts over at Reliant oblivious to any other game in the area till maybe the Dogs jump up 21 late and those Indians will be checking local scores to see how they can sneak into the playoffs.  

I agree with alot of these comments. MCM is still a great match up and will generate some excitement. But I also agree that the Lumberton Vidor game is more important. I will just be glad when Vidor gets an easier game, but I am not sure when that will be!  ;D

Not to worry PFL, you'll have a slightly easier game next week against Ozen and then a real easy one on the 30th of October.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder