Barbers Hill vs Kingwood Park

BHtheHill

Guest Ranger83

Kingwood Park by 14.

As long as Ranger keeps picking the Hill to lose, we should be fine.  ;D

I just cannot bring myself to do otherwise! ;D

I'll be in touch this week about the Clearinghouse question. Thanks!

Guest Ranger83

Keep up the good work Ranger!

So if I use my superior power of intuition, but only reverse my superior power of deduction, I should choose Barbers Hill to go undefeated and therefore they would lose evey game instead. By jove I think I've got it!

Barbers Hill     700

Kingwod Park  -0

You Can, You Will!

Keep up the good work Ranger!

So if I use my superior power of intuition, but only reverse my superior power of deduction, I should choose Barbers Hill to go undefeated and therefore they would lose evey game instead. By jove I think I've got it!

Barbers Hill     700

Kingwod Park  -0

You Can, You Will!

No, I don't think it works that way.  ;D

Barbers hill all the way, but it is time to establish some consistency. Also we should have some bad weather rolling in about the time we head up there. Not sure what effect that will have. :-\

Come on 32, do you believe what a meteorologist say's?  Now if they said it would sunny with no chance of rain I'd be worried.  See they work kinda like Ranger83...down, is up...up, is down...the opposite of what they say is the truth...LOL

Let's git it done BH!!!!

Barbers hill all the way, but it is time to establish some consistency. Also we should have some bad weather rolling in about the time we head up there. Not sure what effect that will have. :-\

Come on 32, do you believe what a meteorologist say's?  Now if they said it would sunny with no chance of rain I'd be worried.  See they work kinda like Ranger83...down, is up...up, is down...the opposite of what they say is the truth...LOL

Let's git it done BH!!!!

LMAO.....sorry Ranger. That der's funny.

Seriously, last forecast for Friday 82 and sunny ! SWEEEEEEEEEEET !

Go Eagles !

Let's git it done BH!!!!

You are right, they are one in the same. I did get my hurricane last year which saved several BH football lives. Last years team was not near ready for that road trip to SFA. Just think a hurricane that saved lives.

Let's git it done BH!!!!

You are right, they are one in the same. I did get my hurricane last year which saved several BH football lives. Last years team was not near ready for that road trip to SFA. Just think a hurricane that saved lives.

That was one game I was not going to go see :o I couldn't even imagine what the score would have been  :'(

I like playing KP better ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83