Dayton at North Forest Predictions

rollinac

Would be great to get Dayton back in 20-4A. I know there stadium can handle our crowds (Unlike Livingston). Our district will be very competitive this year. Dayton would certainly make it just a little more interesting.

I think we'd gladly move back....from a fan standpoint anyway....I can take long drives for good football....

Even though we're right on the border of SETX (depending on where you draw that), I've felt much more a part of SETX than we ever had here in Houston.  Never get claimed as a "Houston Area Team" by the local news until the semi-finals or so.

This will be like a game of old when a visit to Smiley or Forest Brook would mean the Broncos hit up the scoreboard for 70 points.

Hopefully all of us will get out of the neighborhood with all four of our hubcaps.

When did you get hubcaps??  ;D ;)

Thats why I don't have them....

When I go to a place like North Forest..

I am safe  ;D

What do you mean by "a place like North Forest?"

Nobody wants your old crusty hubcaps anyways...Now if you have some 24's....

This will be like a game of old when a visit to Smiley or Forest Brook would mean the Broncos hit up the scoreboard for 70 points.

Hopefully all of us will get out of the neighborhood with all four of our hubcaps.

When did you get hubcaps??  ;D ;)

Thats why I don't have them....

When I go to a place like North Forest..

I am safe  ;D

What do you mean by "a place like North Forest?"

Nobody wants your old crusty hubcaps anyways...Now if you have some 24's....

You know what he means.... that's not the best neighborhood and that's no secret and it's not being racist either.

24's??? we are from Dayton not Barbers Hill. The Hill can afford to put 24's on their school buses. We only have 15 inch spinner hubcaps. We are gonna take them off at the Dayton city limit sign and pick them back up on the way home after we eat our victory dinner.

My prediction: Bronco's over 50 and NF under 10...

What do yall think? over or under 63 pts??

All you wimps, I lived on Scott St for 3 yrs and kept my hubcaps longer than a trip to a Baytown parking lot, those are the crack head thieves, LOL! Anyway why are we feeling sorry cause kids had on khaki's??? I'm confused I guess!

The kids going to that school district didn't squander all their tax money like the superintendant and the school board did.

The adults in that district can't even run their own school district (much less be effective parents to their kids).

Just a sad situation.

Why are you hating on kids?I'm confused to your logic.There are bad people in lots of places and on Scott street most homes look like a prison w/burlg.bars/tall pointed iron fences w/pit bulls etc.and they're packing.As Mr.Toups stated Jr.high NF girls bb w/tee shirts w/tape for numbers on them.It's really bad that kids have to deal w/playing sports were you look defeated before the game.I know who you are rapayne-meet the bronco poster meeting Chili's.Careful you might be over extending your name callin.

Why are you hating on kids?I'm confused to your logic.There are bad people in lots of places and on Scott street most homes look like a prison w/burlg.bars/tall pointed iron fences w/pit bulls etc.and they're packing.As Mr.Toups stated Jr.high NF girls bb w/tee shirts w/tape for numbers on them.It's really bad that kids have to deal w/playing sports were you look defeated before the game.I know who you are rapayne-meet the bronco poster meeting Chili's.Careful you might be over extending your name callin.

Okay I understand they are a poor district and need to be closed, but the state is working on that one right now, anyway as for name calling??? You must have misunderstood something here and I am fairly certain everyone knows who rapapyne is if they know me, LOL! All I said was that the 3rd Ward is worse than North Forest and didnt understand the whole thing about slacks. Still scratching my head, a little more now!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami