Question about a Call

PNG Proud

:'( :'( :'( :'( PNG you win the game and still  :'( :'( :'( That poor sportmanship if I've seen it! There were bad calls both ways, its sad that both teams has to play the Ref's also. All I ever want is a honest called game from the Ref's.

It is not poor sportsmanship to question a call or to disagree with a call.  Its a simple question that needs to be hashed out.

This not only was a very bad called game....mainly by the back judge, but they came at very expensive costs...potentially game changing events...everytime.  Third downs and Fourth downs....very fishy!!!!  Especially the late hit on the ball that was tipped in the air.  Whats the defender supposed to do, let the receiver go back for the ball?  Secondly, the fumble, horrible call.  The runner slid for two yards before the ball came out...ridiculous and expensive penalties.  I'm not even going to mention the 12 men on the field and the kicker running into defender....i mean the defender running into the kicker.

Mr. Hoop Insider should NEVER be allowed to call an LC-M game again. From the botched 12 men call, to calling a late hit while the ball was being juggled from thirty yards down the field, to being able to see things that the other officials right on top of the play cannot see. That was a disgrace. Someone likes to be too much of a factor in the game, likes to see their flag fly through the air, and likes to feel important. Man, what a blatant display. Hopefully someone with the local chapter of officials will get their hands on this film. The questionable calls were all at such crucial times too. I honestly hope that he wouldn't be that obvious intentionally ! Very sad ! Good luck to the Bears. They played really tough and never gave up. They will beat some teams in 20-4A.

This not only was a very bad called game....mainly by the back judge, but they came at very expensive costs...potentially game changing events...everytime.  Third downs and Fourth downs....very fishy!!!!  Especially the late hit on the ball that was tipped in the air.  Whats the defender supposed to do, let the receiver go back for the ball?  Secondly, the fumble, horrible call.  The runner slid for two yards before the ball came out...ridiculous and expensive penalties.  I'm not even going to mention the 12 men on the field and the kicker running into defender....i mean the defender running into the kicker.

The kicker won a Oscar award on that one.

The player was sprinting off of the field before the kicking team even lined up. I would say the kick wasn't imminent. I think the call was chicken, but hey whatever.

My question for clarification though, WAS the substituted player moving off the field within 3 seconds or not, this has nothing to do with whether the opposing team is lined up, if you send a sub in and the player being replaced is moving around all confused before heading off the field once 3 seconds pass, it's a penalty.

The player was sprinting off of the field before the kicking team even lined up. I would say the kick wasn't imminent. I think the call was chicken, but hey whatever.

My question for clarification though, WAS the substituted player moving off the field within 3 seconds or not, this has nothing to do with whether the opposing team is lined up, if you send a sub in and the player being replaced is moving around all confused before heading off the field once 3 seconds pass, it's a penalty.

For clarification, the flag was not thrown until the player being replaced was about 2 yards from the sideline.  If there was a 3-second problem, the flag should have come out about an hour earlier than it did.

Right call...There is a 5 yard substitution infraction and 15-yard if they play with 12 men.

It is supposed to be killed before the play gets off.

ive seen it all.the ref gets on setxsports to defend his call.whatever.lcm you played great.#9 has my respect,great player.great game.i got no comment on the officiating but i hate it when flags kill the flow of a game.my png brethen let this go.we won and its done.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder