20-4A best district in the state in 4A?

Solid teams, but when was the last time a 20-4A team got out of the Houston region...

Last year Centrals run to the quarter finals was the best a 20-4A team has done in a long time.

I believe Dayton went to the state semi-final game out of 20-4A just two short years ago...not there now but technically were there when they went.

Seriously, if 20-4A is the little SEC, then 24-4A is the little NFC East!!!  If you lined them up and played, Angleton, LaMarque and Friendswood would beat any team from 20-4A, and I'm not sure Pearland Dawson couldn't do the same.  Heck, even the dog team of 24-4A (Santa Fe) is undefeated before district play begins!

I noticed you left Texas City, from your district out, probably because a 20-4A team has already beaten them.

Seriously, if 20-4A is the little SEC, then 24-4A is the little NFC East!!!  If you lined them up and played, Angleton, LaMarque and Friendswood would beat any team from 20-4A, and I'm not sure Pearland Dawson couldn't do the same.  Heck, even the dog team of 24-4A (Santa Fe) is undefeated before district play begins!

We're not the best district in the state, but without the LaMarque nobody would even know who ya'll were. You have one good year and now ya'll will steamroll everybody over here. Please, Come playoff time we will see ::)

Central would beat all 3 of those

Seriously, if 20-4A is the little SEC, then 24-4A is the little NFC East!!!  If you lined them up and played, Angleton, LaMarque and Friendswood would beat any team from 20-4A, and I'm not sure Pearland Dawson couldn't do the same.  Heck, even the dog team of 24-4A (Santa Fe) is undefeated before district play begins!

Central would beat all 3 of those

it's odvious  people think since Vidor ran up and down the field on Central, our ''D'' is somehow weaker, not so. Vidor's offense is gonna toast alot of ''D's'' Friendswood barely got by my Jags last year. Angleton didn't get by my Jags last year and LM is ripe for the picking for my Jags this year. I'll take Vidor against any of these defenses. Vidor would torch em. Lumberton would torch em. You'll have your chance come play off time cause I'm sure all three will be there.

Oh yes, what was I thinking!?!?!  Vidor with its 10 point victories over a couple of mediocre TAPPS teams, and Central with its 1 point victory over Vidor have clearly shown themselves to be the two best teams around.  ;D ;D ;D

And you lost to who??  Brazoswood?  by 2 scores?  ohh no, not the mighty friendswood team!  surely that wasn't true.  Maybe they messed up on that score... ;D ;D ;D

Oh yes, what was I thinking!?!?!  Vidor with its 10 point victories over a couple of mediocre TAPPS teams, and Central with its 1 point victory over Vidor have clearly shown themselves to be the two best teams around.   ;D ;D ;D

And you lost to who??  Brazoswood?  by 2 scores?  ohh no, not the mighty friendswood team!  surely that wasn't true.  Maybe they messed up on that score... ;D ;D ;D

No Soulja, it had to be a bad call...  ;D

Now I think we are tough but here s my top ten in order!  Great football here!!!!

District 25

Austin Lake Travis, Dripping Springs, Hutto, Killeen, Lampasas, Marble Falls, Pflugerville Hendrickson

District 5

Denton, Denton Guyer, Denton Ryan, Lake Dallas, Lewisville The Colony, Little Elm, Wichita Falls, Wichita Falls Rider

District 8

Arlington Seguin, Crowley, Everman, Granbury, Joshua, Mansfield Legacy, Mansfield Timberview, Stephenville

District 13

Hallsville, Longview, Longview Pine Tree, Marshall, Mount Pleasant, Sulphur Springs, Texarkana Texas

District 16

Cleburne, Corsicana, Ennis, Midlothian, Waco, Waco Midway, Waco University,Waxahachie

District 24

Angleton, Freeport Brazosport ,Friendswood, La Marque, Manvel, Pearland Dawson, Santa Fe, Texas City

District 20

Beaumont Central, Beaumont Ozen, Livingston, Lumberton, Nederland, Orange Little Cypress-Mauriceville, Port Neches-Groves, Vidor

District 23

Bay City, El Campo, Richmond Foster, Rosenberg Lamar Cons, Rosenberg Terry

District 18

Brenham, Conroe Caney Creek, Huntsville, Magnolia, Magnolia West, Montgomery, Waller, Willis

District 15

Forney, Lancaster, Mabank, Mesquite Poteet, Red Oak,Terrell, West Mesquite

Now I think we are tough but here s my top ten in order!  Great football here!!!!

District 25

Austin Lake Travis, Dripping Springs, Hutto, Killeen, Lampasas, Marble Falls, Pflugerville Hendrickson

District 5

Denton, Denton Guyer, Denton Ryan, Lake Dallas, Lewisville The Colony, Little Elm, Wichita Falls, Wichita Falls Rider

District 8

Arlington Seguin, Crowley, Everman, Granbury, Joshua, Mansfield Legacy, Mansfield Timberview, Stephenville

District 13

Hallsville, Longview, Longview Pine Tree, Marshall, Mount Pleasant, Sulphur Springs, Texarkana Texas

District 16

Cleburne, Corsicana, Ennis, Midlothian, Waco, Waco Midway, Waco University,Waxahachie

District 24

Angleton, Freeport Brazosport ,Friendswood, La Marque, Manvel, Pearland Dawson, Santa Fe, Texas City

District 20

Beaumont Central, Beaumont Ozen, Livingston, Lumberton, Nederland, Orange Little Cypress-Mauriceville, Port Neches-Groves, Vidor

District 23

Bay City, El Campo, Richmond Foster, Rosenberg Lamar Cons, Rosenberg Terry

District 18

Brenham, Conroe Caney Creek, Huntsville, Magnolia, Magnolia West, Montgomery, Waller, Willis

District 15

Forney, Lancaster, Mabank, Mesquite Poteet, Red Oak,Terrell, West Mesquite

Lamarque, Texas City, and Friendswood gave 24-4A the edge, over the last decade those teams have been a tad bit tougher but for the second half we are closing the gap!

District - Avg. Ranking of district schools (Top Team)

Based on the huddleuptexas.com rankings

1. District 24 - 40.00

2. District 27 - 44.88

3. District 16 - 52.38

4. District 23 - 75.00

5. District 13 - 77.00

6. District 5 - 77.25

7. District 10 - 78.25

8. District 8 - 78.38

9. District 25 - 82.14

10. District 15 - 83.00

11. District 18 88.75

12. District 4 - 90.67

13. District 20 - 95.13

14. District 9 - 95.38

15. District 6 - 102.75

16. District 19 - 116.75

17. District 14 - 120.50

18. District 32 - 120.63

19. District 31 - 122.00

20. District 30 - 128.57

21. District 2 - 147.25

22. District 21 - 150.57

23. District 17 - 156.00

24. District 3 - 159.17

25. District 12 - 164.71

26. District 29 - 164.86

27. District 26 - 166.17

28. District 11 - 168.00

29. District 22 - 180.88

30. District 7 - 184.20

31. District 1 - 193.25

32. District 28 - 211.38

huddleuptexas.com

Yes, that worked out soooooo well for Central last year, didn't it? HaHaHa!!!!!!

And, yes, we lost to 5A Brazoswood.  No excuses, they beat us.  And, they also would blow out EVERY team from 20-4A. 

No excuses, your right.  You beat us last year.  We had a lead on yall and you came back.  We almost took ti with the imfamous fumble, but you know how that went...

We have beaten 2 out of the 3 5a schools we played.  Yes, I said 3.  Get ya game up and then talk to me. 

BTW, the 5a team we lost to was only by 6 points.  That's right, one score.  You lost by 2 scores.  Tell me who Brazoswood is again?  They are 2-2 now playing against less than stellar competition.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn