*H.I. vs. H.D Updates..HD Wins/Comments*

KFDM COOP

Good job Bobcats !!! But I have got to say HI is a tough scrappy team lead by #20 their best player. Tonight the Bobcat offense had some big explosive plays mostly coming from Jacolby Humphrey and Keith Gilmore. The freshman and recently moved up to Varsity Tyler Drake played a great game. Drake looked and played like an upper classman. The Bobcat defense swarmed to the ball all night, lead by Andrew Persley, Andy Tanner and Keith Gilmore. I was very impressed with the toughness of Keith Gilmore playing with a stinger most of the night. Great job to all our players and Coaches !!! That wildcat offense looked good tonight Coach !!! Proud of you Cats for fighting through all the injuries and hardships. Now lets have a great week of practice and be ready to play a good Evadale team next week.

Hey 52, I never said he was the team, I said he was 90% of the offense (scoring wise), I Said that HD was an all around team last year. I know a line opens up holes, I played tightend and done enough blocking. an offensive lineman will never get the credit they deserve, which is sad, but fans only pay attention to the ball carrier.

If HD doesnt learn how to hold a block we will not beat Evadale.  High Island was very well coached and played their a$$%^&** off all night.  Hull Daisetta needs to practice game situations and find five young men who are willing to fight on the frontline no matter what grade they are in and play some smash mouth football.  High island controlled the clock, the tempo of the game and almost got the victory but in the end the HD defense which has been there all year rose up and made some big plays.  Its time to get serious and fight.  This team can still be a great team but they need to trust each other and play as a team.  These two close ball games should help them do that.  Im very proud of you guys and of the boys from High Island, you guys have a great team and I hope you finish 9-1. GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good job Bobcats!

I am very proud of the High Island boys! Everything I read on here says what a great job y'all did. You should not be disappointed for this loss. For the first time in years, HD did not have a shutout against you and that is fantastic. The message boards were full of people predicting a ridiculous shut out. They just didn't know this Cardinal team. Leli, I am hearing awesome things about you and the rest of the team. :-) I can't wait to be at a game and that will be very soon! GO CARDS!!!

Here is my take on the game from Friday.  The major difference in the game was the two fumbles that HI had in the 2nd half.  You take those two mistakes away and HI wins.  I think the intimidation factor that HD has had in the past was completely gone.  HI came out with a purpose and went right at the Bobcats.  Hopefully HI has earned the respect of the Bobcats.  Good luck to both teams in their matchups this coming week.

Much respect!!!!!  To coin a phrase from last year the Cardinals will be a force to be reckoned with.  It was a very hard game for my son.  He wanted to win but at the same time was very proud of his former teamates.  He doenst say much but he was  excited about the way they played and expected it and was glad to see them play so hard.  Good luck to the Cardinals and beat Burkeville two years in a row.  WE will take care of business in Evadale and see what happens next.

Guest billy madison

woo a stinger he sounds like a reall beast ive never heard of a kid playin injured before but H-D 55 u sound like ur in love wit gilmore or something???? kinda wierd i would say

So if someone talks good about a kid they're in love with him.  Because I've seen at least 20 comments about Evadale's QB being far and away the "best" player in the district.  So what does that mean?...Besides, maybe he is, maybe he isn't.  Is that really saying something? Being the best player in this joke of a football district.  I mean come on.  Rivalries are fun but you know that maybe 5 players in this district could play at a real program.

And BTW, it's really unfair to pass judgement on a school based on 1 person making a big deal about some JV players.  We know that JV doesn't mean anything.  MOST of us do anyway.

So if someone talks good about a kid they're in love with him.  Because I've seen at least 20 comments about Evadale's QB being far and away the "best" player in the district.  So what does that mean?...Besides, maybe he is, maybe he isn't.  Is that really saying something? Being the best player in this joke of a football district.  I mean come on.  Rivalries are fun but you know that maybe 5 players in this district could play at a real program.

And BTW, it's really unfair to pass judgement on a school based on 1 person making a big deal about some JV players.  We know that JV doesn't mean anything.  MOST of us do anyway.

If there has been 20 about evadales qb, then there has been 75 from HD55 talkin about gilmore

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn