The Craziest play I've ever Seen!

Coach 18

Last night in the HD-Buna 8th grade game I saw something I have never seen before and probably never will. HD ran a scat around the left end from the Buna 45 yard line. The back was met by several defenders and he fumbled the ball straight up in the air. After bouncing off of a players head, the ball was recovered by the Buna OLB. The Buna player promptly turned and scammpered 45 yards for the TD. However, when he ran 8 yards deep in the endzone and turned to celebrate his 1st touchdown ever with his teammates, he realized he ran the wrong way! Surrounded by 8 or 9 H-D players, panic set in and he began to pick his way out of the end zone headed in the proper direction. 100 yards later, he was in the endzone again but this time it was the correct endzone. The young man did get his first TD ever but did not reenter the game the last 2 quarters due to extreme fatigue. Funniest thing I have ever seen!

When you look at it on film, you will see he covered about 175 yards zig zagging out of the endzone headed in the proper direction. The Hull kids were fun to watch! They knew he was headed in the wrong direction. That is probably a big reason he scored because most of them trailing him to the endzone were laughing at him.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83