Ozen vs. Nederland predictions?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hate being the barrier of bad news but OZEN will ruin homecoming for all you BULLDOG faithful... So all you dawgs kiss your pretty little girlfriends right now because come Friday night there wont be anything to celebrate.. go ahead and cancel your homecoming rental tux because you wont feel like wearing it after around 9:45- 10:00pm when the jumbo screen at bulldog stadium leaves you guys stunned and maybe you guys will think twice b4 scheduling the panthers as a homecoming win!!!!!

Sounding fairly confidant. 

I really hate being the barrier of bad news but OZEN will ruin homecoming for all you BULLDOG faithful... So all you dawgs kiss your pretty little girlfriends right now because come Friday night there wont be anything to celebrate.. go ahead and cancel your homecoming rental tux because you wont feel like wearing it after around 9:45- 10:00pm when the jumbo screen at bulldog stadium leaves you guys stunned and maybe you guys will think twice b4 scheduling the panthers as a homecoming win!!!!!

Hahahaha! That's gotta be the funniest thing I've heard. Ozen spoil our homecoming. Hahaha! Hehe! Hoohoo! Haha! Sorry, got a little chuckle.

Nederland always schedules its weakest opponents for Homecoming so we have something to dance about after kicking their sorry butts!

Nederland always schedules its weakest opponents for Homecoming so we have something to dance about after kicking their sorry butts!

We'll I guess Friendswood should have put you guys down as their homecoming game b/c they slaughtered you guys I dont think the offense had over 100yrds total...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed