Lumberton vs. Livingston Who Wins?

nation08

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok seriously this will be a game of strength versus strength the Lions ground attack and the Raiders run defense. The Raiders were able to slow down the Lions run game last year and that was the difference in the game.

If the Lions can run the ball and not turn it over I see a 34-27 Lion win if not, who knows but the Lions will struggle if they can't run it.

Come to think of it the Raiders were the last district foe to stop their ground attack so it should be a good one.

Last in District for stopping the run Hmmm, where did you get your stats info from?

Ok seriously this will be a game of strength versus strength the Lions ground attack and the Raiders run defense. The Raiders were able to slow down the Lions run game last year and that was the difference in the game.

If the Lions can run the ball and not turn it over I see a 34-27 Lion win if not, who knows but the Lions will struggle if they can't run it.

Come to think of it the Raiders were the last district foe to stop their ground attack so it should be a good one.

Last in District for stopping the run Hmmm, where did you get your stats info from?

I think he is saying that last year, Lumberton was the last team to stop their run. Since then noone has been able to stop it.

Ltrain that is exactly what I was saying the Livingston Lions ran the football on every remaining team after Lumbeton including Dayton and that my friend is a fact.

So let em buckle up their chin traps and get it on Quinton Jackson is coming at ya so stop him if you can!!!!!!!!

Livingston was the best team in Region III that the Broncos played last year.

If they have a similar game this Friday night against the Raiders it will be a long night for the L-Train, but...

over the last couple of years the L-Train has found a way to win these games.

This will be a really good game.

Ltrain that is exactly what I was saying the Livingston Lions ran the football on every remaining team after Lumbeton including Dayton and that my friend is a fact.

So let em buckle up their chin traps and get it on Quinton Jackson is coming at ya so stop him if you can!!!!!!!!

No need to get snippy lion i was just asking a question, but if you think yall are gonna run all over Lumbertons defense im afraid yall are gonna have a long night

If livingston doesn't have any kind of passing game, it will be a long night! I can't see this being close.

I agree! Without an Effective passing game you won't get by Lumberton this early in the season. Hopefully LR will improve the Pass Defense through-out the season and get that under control. From what I hear...we may have a little surprise on offense for the Lions.  :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder