Hull-Daisetta at KountzeLions win 10-7 in OT/Comments

Congrats Lions... Devin breys playing time was limited didnt know many plays because he just started back monday. Jarrod Howard didnt play untill the 4th because he miss 2 practices last week and had to sit out the first three quarters. Ryan Woods a defensive starter was out due to illness. But still good game from the Lions, Good game from the bobcats also. Devin looked good for what he knew though. Good luck Bobcats for the rest of the season.

I'll be interested to hear from the HD faithful about this one.

They explained away their first two losses to Hardin and Tenaha as playoff teams or potential playoff teams, but from utfan06's post the Lions picked up their first win of the year with Brey only seeing limited action and Howard only playing the 4th Q for disipline reasons and no Woods on the defensive side. Now I was not at teh game so I am commenting on what I read and from the spotty highlights on Channel 6.

If 06's facts are in question then I want to know. I will get other reports from some of the Evadale fans who went to the game as we were off tonight. So lets hear the Bobcats side of this one. 

I might want to reconsider my picks this week when it comes to the HD/HI game, maybe...maybe not.

Quote from HD55 on HD jv thread.

"Just got a few words for yall !!! Chris Taylor and Tyler Drake should be moved up to Varsity against HighIsland the first District game. Taylor is our best Offensive Lineman and Drake is our best pure runningback hands down. BOTTOM LINE !!!!!!!!! Tune in Thursday night if you don't believe !!!! Both kids could start on Varsity for any team in our District !!!!"

OK, you're an IDIOT!!!  Please get over whatever it is that drives you to make ridiculous post!!!  Looks like HD should have moved these "could start for any team in District" players up for the Kountze game.  

"Just got a few words for yall !!! Chris Taylor and Tyler Drake should be moved up to Varsity against HighIsland the first District game. Taylor is our best Offensive Lineman and Drake is our best pure runningback hands down. BOTTOM LINE !!!!!!!!! Tune in Thursday night if you don't believe !!!! Both kids could start on Varsity for any team in our District !!!!"

OK, you're an IDIOT!!!  Please get over whatever it is that drives you to make ridiculous post!!!  Looks like HD should have moved these "could start for any team in District" players up for the Kountze game.

LOL  

:) :) :)

Very tough game.  I saw some kids who played their hearts out and will grow from this game.  Both teams played hard and the better team won tonight.  Every player on that field tonight shoul be proud of each other and some other fathers I am sure told their sons they were proud of how they played and love them very much.  My son plays for HD and he and his fellow teamates will be out their monday trying to get better and I believe some better days may be ahead.  But no matter what happens we as parents and friends will be their to help them and show support each and every game.  Go Bobcats

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami