WO-S at Jasper/Dawgs win 23-13/Comments

Guest txrailcat74

I'm very surprised WOS is playing this bad. Not at all like a Dan Hooks coached team.

Well Jasper has played a good half now 3 games in a row.  Going to have to play 2 good halves this game to win.

Yup, Jasper has played some really good games. But, I've never seen WOS play as they have been here lately. Coach Hooks will get them motivated for the second half. Should be an exciting half.

Jasper played just like this in the 1st half against Gilmer and stunk it up the 2nd half.  Against Kirbyville they shut them out 2nd half and got ran all over the field the 1st half.  This needs to be the week they play 4 quarters of good ball.

It would help Jasper if they could put together 4 quarters of ball. Perhaps, as you said, this will be the night.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rykerx144

Sounds like Jasper is spread with the Stangs and killem with the speed.  Maybe WOS can tighten it up and punch it to tighten the D up.  With the Backs the STangs have they should be able to tighten it up and still play the whole field.  

WOS needs to run a more pro style offense to have play action and things to get the defense guessing.  You can call most the plays they are running from the stands depending where certain players are.  And with a smaller line they get beat and QB's aren't very accurate when always pressured. Just my opinion i have seen them play twice this year.

From Jasper's announcers perspective WO-S qb is throwing the ball up under some pressure.  I can't imagine why they aren't figuring out how to get the ball to Franks.  Got to be a reverse to him in the mix to start the 2nd half.

Yea the games i watched he was pressured often and they never changed anything.  They continued to run same plays over and over a good fast team will stop that happens every year in playoffs to them.  If Franks is at QB he runs they never do any different...Same goes for when Haynes is at QB

WOS needs to run a more pro style offense to have play action and things to get the defense guessing.  You can call most the plays they are running from the stands depending where certain players are.  And with a smaller line they get beat and QB's aren't very accurate when always pressured. Just my opinion i have seen them play twice this year.

From Jasper's announcers perspective WO-S qb is throwing the ball up under some pressure.  I can't imagine why they aren't figuring out how to get the ball to Franks.  Got to be a reverse to him in the mix to start the 2nd half.

where is the magical playbook that was suppose to appear once crouch left? with the "weapons" we have we shouldnt be doing this bad. 3 ints???? he needs to figure out how to get the ball in the hands of our playmakers and mix it up a bit! needing 4 for the first and going for a 50 yard bomb is ridiculous! hes not fooling anyone!

where is the magical playbook that was suppose to appear once crouch left? with the "weapons" we have we shouldnt be doing this bad. 3 ints???? he needs to figure out how to get the ball in the hands of our playmakers and mix it up a bit! needing 4 for the first and going for a 50 yard bomb is ridiculous! hes not fooling anyone!

They throw the deep ball all the time just like always.

They throw the deep ball all the time just like always.

yep.... hes fooling no one!

Jasper drive

1st down Armstrong gains 15

1st down flag down..motion

1st and 15 Alvis keeper nice gain

2nd and 2  Armstrong gains enough for 1st

1st down (8:35 3rd) Incomplete ..flag...Jasper holding..geez

1st and 20 Armstrong gains 6

2nd down Armstrong gains 4

3rd down Alvis sacked

4th down Jasper to punt good punt Franks returns it to WO-S 38.

WO-S

1st down  Franks gains 16

1st down  on Jasper's 46    Garrett incomplete pass

2nd down (5:45 3rd) Garrett under center lateral and then a pass by WR...flag down...Jasper announcers say bad call but pass interference cost the Dogs 15

1st down Lindsey reception gains 1

2nd down Jasper's 29  Garrett options to Lindsey...flag down...holding WOS  [Austin chapter officiating btw]

2nd down 15   Garrett throws down to 12..

1st down Frank takes snap gains 2 ...flag down...sideline warning Jasper loses 5 on the flag

2nd down   Lindsey to the 3

3rd down and 1    (4:09 3rd)   Power-I   Fumble  WO-S recovers

4th down and 2 ...decision time...going for it!   Lindsey stopped short..Jasper's ball.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder