High Island -vs- Hull Daiseta predictions??????

HI_CARDS50

well lets see.  hd won last yr 70-0.  however, hd lost about 40 points worth of offense.  also, HI is about 20 points worse than last yr.  so.....-20 and +30.  i say about 50-0 hd.  plus the games in daisetta this yr so it could be worse

It wasn't 70-0 it as 63-0 but HI has improved alot since last year so i think its gonna be a close one

well lets see.  hd won last yr 70-0.  however, hd lost about 40 points worth of offense.  also, HI is about 20 points worse than last yr.  so.....-20 and +30.  i say about 50-0 hd.  plus the games in daisetta this yr so it could be worse

It wasn't 70-0 it as 63-0 but HI has improved alot since last year so i think its gonna be a close one

Theres no way the Cards have improved...IMO...

Just looking at the score difference of the Legacy/Evadale game and the Legacy/HI game, its going to be a LONG night for the Cards, again, JMO.  I'm pulling for Cards but I don't think they have it in the....uh, cards.  (sorry)

Hey, maybe I'm wrong.

I have two things to say. First of all, yes the Cards have improved from last year. The score against Legacy may not show it but they have. They deal with Legacy was the Cards thought they had it in the bag before the game even started. They let their egos get in the way of the task at hand. Second of all, I hope the Cards don't let that 3-0 record go to their heads. It is great that you have won 3 straight. We are all proud of that fact. But, non-district is over. Now it is time to get down to business.

Remember this quote: "Losers celebrate the victory while champions prepare for the next game."

256-0 Over the last 5 years.  I'll take HD

My how things change in a years time.  Once part of High Island and now you want to boast about how HD has dominated the Cards in the past few years.  Would you do the same if you left HD for someone that has owned them in the past?

its funny how HD always has to bring up the past. Clearly the past won't help them win games. I mean HD is like 47-9??? vs Hardin right? well HD's mighty record didnt help them out at all this year against them. The past is done with.

Nice HI_Cardinal , I agree with ya a 100%. If HD wants the win there gonna have to fight hard for it. HI's got a good team this year, their not gonna let them run em over. The cards will go all out, it's gonna be good.

its funny how HD always has to bring up the past. Clearly the past won't help them win games. I mean HD is like 47-9??? vs Hardin right? well HD's mighty record didnt help them out at all this year against them. The past is done with.

you tell 'em brother, I believe the cards are going to upset the bobcats just about the same way the lions did on friday. Sorry HD fans your going down!!! 17 - 14

Coming into this season, I expected HD to be at 1-2 at this point. I figured we'd either beat Hardin playing above our heads in a rivalry game, or go to Kountze and bring down the Lions. Well neither of those happened and HD is 0-3. Hardin and Teneha are very good teams, although HD losing to Kountze shows a lot. Kountze wasn't overly impressive, including Brey, but they did enough to win and that's what counts. This game will come down to how the Bobcats rebound from a 3 point overtime loss. If they use it positively as motivation, it will be a long night for the Cards. If they get down because they lost a game they expected to win and don't practice hard all week, the Cards will have a shot. The way I see it, the Cats roll in this, but not in the 51-0 way they usually dominate HI.

Bobcats :  38

Cardinals: 13

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami