Brazoswood 28, Friendswood 18 - Final

7mary3

L--D I apologize and be w/the starving pygmies in the Wood. ;D

Good one devil dog! In true East TX fasion you throw a Larry the Cable Guy phrase. Im sure that FF and Canes dont understand what you are talking about. They dont hear great phrases like that when they are eating their sushi or picking their kids up from a swim meet or soccer practice.

Hey Dudes, thanks for the spell check service (I like having you working for me), but I have to say the use of the word nomenclature is really inappropriate.  The word you used refers to a naming convention; typically for a set of things (like scientific names) and not spelling.  But, do keep striving to play in the stratosphere--some day you will get close!

And, I love how you guys react on cue!!  The truth is that you guys say that you hate me because:

5.  I am right and you are wrong.

4.  I rely upon facts and you do not.

3.  I don't run and hide on those rare occasions when FHS loses.

2.  You all want to bust me in the face but none of you have the guts to show up and try (I'll be at the FHS game).

1.  FHS dominates Dayton every year.

Nothing personal, man.  Although it did bring a slight smile to my face to see Friendswood lose.   8)

Understandable - I had a slight smile to see Central struggle with Ball for a half. Hope things improve for Ball - they have had a rough go and will probably move down to 4a. Good luck the rest of the season and see you on the LaMarque site the rest of the season.

L--D I apologize and be w/the starving pygmies in the Wood. ;D

Good one devil dog! In true East TX fasion you throw a Larry the Cable Guy phrase. Im sure that FF and Canes dont understand what you are talking about. They dont hear great phrases like that when they are eating their sushi or picking their kids up from a swim meet or soccer practice.

Larrry the cable guy is cute, but a little tired. Yeah that is one of his favorite phrases - "My girlfriend's mad at me, she wanted to see that movie, "Scent of A Woman", and I couldn't find it, so I bring her the movie, "A Fish Called Wanda". That's funny. I don't care who you are, that's funny right there, now. But I shouldn't--Lord I apologize, for talking about the fish called Wanda, and be with the starving pygmies down there in New Guinea. Amen."

Hey backflipper - wanna challenge me to a ping pong match - we can do that pretty good also. That and play football of course!! Keep us laughing or we will cry with all the Drama in washington!

An old dried up wanna be antique vet will take you up on a game of real golf on a real golf course not putt-putt or a par 3.

Now that sounds like fun! I am sure your handicap is lower than my 17, I can go from 80-100 in one day! Have fun this weekend - I can not remember what your number one high school is, but good luck! Great to be back in football season! Fall is the best time of year! Sure you do not want to tackle a putt-putt course? Maybe backflipper could give me a ride after beach volleyball practice!

Dayton back in the late 60's.Grew up on golf courses,started @ 10 shot 80 @12  2 handicap@El Dorado 1966.@60 shoot 70's.We can do putt-putt,did the tv regionals once awhileeeeeee agooooooo.Good luck w/your season but I figure you could beat me w/a pencil.Ha ha

I got a big eraser! I had a feeling you were a low handicapper! Have fun. I predict that Dayton kills Kingwood Park - they are still very young.

You let the cat out of the bag,i told ya i can pour P out of a boot w/the best-PS they don't have erasers on pencils @ golf courses Ha Ha-Not even Putt-Putt.All of them are young playing HS.They have seniors like other upstart Dawson,Manvel has but wouldn't say they're that talented.Ya'll have a super tuff dist.again this year w/3 tuff back to back to back games soon.Play hard.

Beach volleyball practice? How did you know that I was there? I was the guy hiding behind the bush drinking a margarita and watching the girls practice.  Canes you couldn't handle playing golf with 2 Marines. I am a single digit handicapper too and I will beat you at golf, ping pong, shuffleboard, curling, diving, or any game that you can find in a beer joint. Including that one with the topless girls that you gotta find the difference in the two pictures.

And, yet, you feel compelled to reply.  On cue no less!!!!!  

P.S.  Don't jump until I tell you to do so!  HaHa!!!!

Don't forget you still have Dayton's number...

936 258 2510...

CALL THIS NUMBER FOR PLAYOFF TICKETS after you start playing basketball.

Dayton will be playing some great football in December.

If you are still playing in september we will be cheering you on. Hopefully you will do the same! Too many ifs for me to call people out on playoff runs. Dayton and FW have work to do.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124