Brazoswood 28, Friendswood 18 - Final

7mary3

Only for FF was it an upset(stomach) ;D Brazoswood is 5a in the dist.24-5A w/Clear Springs,Clear Brook,Clear Lake,Dickinson,Clear Creek,Alvin,Ball.Guess Dayton wore em down or they had players out sick.

Well Friendswood should already be 5A with their enrollment.  I guess they aren't ready for 5A yet  8)

Only for FF was it an upset(stomach) ;D Brazoswood is 5a in the dist.24-5A w/Clear Springs,Clear Brook,Clear Lake,Dickinson,Clear Creek,Alvin,Ball.Guess Dayton wore em down or they had players out sick.

Well Friendswood should already be 5A with their enrollment.  I guess they aren't ready for 5A yet  8)

Ha!  Old Friendswood Fan likes to crack on Dayton for playing D2, but he is scared to death that Friendswood might get to 5A enrollment and have to play with the big boys.

DCTF has em picked 4th in a 8 team dist.Friendswood's enrollment 1954.5 the largest in 24-4A,behind Dawson 1926,Angleton 1867.Don't know how or why UIL figures the classifications.23-5A Ft.Bend Marshall 1,520-Ft.Bend Willowridge 1515 that's a small 4A class.

Again Marshall and Willowridge probably elected to stay in 5A.

DCTF has em picked 4th in a 8 team dist.Friendswood's enrollment 1954.5 the largest in 24-4A,behind Dawson 1926,Angleton 1867.Don't know how or why UIL figures the classifications.23-5A Ft.Bend Marshall 1,520-Ft.Bend Willowridge 1515 that's a small 4A class.

Geez, yall whine about FF and then you behave just like him. Yeah that was it Liltex, Dayton just wore us down, that is why we lost. Let me educate you two on classifications of football, it is real easy to figure out, but since you are showing signs of mental fatigue, I will help you out.

Conference AAAAA should consist of a minimum of 220 schools and a maximum of 245 schools participating

in football (depending on how many new schools there are next alignment period); Conferences AA through

AAAA should consist of a number of schools such that the enrollment ratio in grades 9-12 between the largest

school and the smallest school is approximately 2.0. There should be at least 200 schools each in Conferences

AA and AAAA. Conference A shall consist of all schools that are not in Conferences AA-AAAAA.

Here are all of the 4a enrollments - stop your whining. The smallest 5a schools that are in 5a based on enrollment is about 2150. Liltex you know how to look up numbers now learn how to use them. The two schools you throw out there are Fort Bend schools, the rest of the Fort Bend ISD schools are big 5A and the ISD wanted all their high schools to stay 5a in the same district. Duh!

Fyi - since you two were not at the game - Bwood was not a huge upset. This is a big 5a school, awesome Defense, great Defensive end stud, strong offense. We scrimmaged Brook and Ball - they are very very weak compared to Bwood. Bwood would push Dayton all over the field also. PS - Central beating Ball is like beating a JV team, oh wait, that is what a Dayton fan said when we discussed our results vs Ball. See why you do not say stupid things?

Bottom line - FW beat Dayton. Both teams are not as good as last year. WE all should hope that both teams do well in the playoffs - I hope they do.

In addition 7mary3 and liltex - I post the link to the enrollments of 4a so you can post educated posts in the future. PS 7mary3 - we are a large 4a school and will probably stay 4a, live with it!!

This is the hidden content, please

Good luck the rest of the year and stop the petty whining - support our regions 4a teams!!

Geez, yall whine about FF and then you behave just like him. Yeah that was it Liltex, Dayton just wore us down, that is why we lost. Let me educate you two on classifications of football, it is real easy to figure out, but since you are showing signs of mental fatigue, I will help you out.

Conference AAAAA should consist of a minimum of 220 schools and a maximum of 245 schools participating

in football (depending on how many new schools there are next alignment period); Conferences AA through

AAAA should consist of a number of schools such that the enrollment ratio in grades 9-12 between the largest

school and the smallest school is approximately 2.0. There should be at least 200 schools each in Conferences

AA and AAAA. Conference A shall consist of all schools that are not in Conferences AA-AAAAA.

Here are all of the 4a enrollments - stop your whining. The smallest 5a schools that are in 5a based on enrollment is about 2150. Liltex you know how to look up numbers now learn how to use them. The two schools you throw out there are Fort Bend schools, the rest of the Fort Bend ISD schools are big 5A and the ISD wanted all their high schools to stay 5a in the same district. Duh!

Fyi - since you two were not at the game - Bwood was not a huge upset. This is a big 5a school, awesome Defense, great Defensive end stud, strong offense. We scrimmaged Brook and Ball - they are very very weak compared to Bwood. Bwood would push Dayton all over the field also. PS - Central beating Ball is like beating a JV team, oh wait, that is what a Dayton fan said when we discussed our results vs Ball. See why you do not say stupid things?

Bottom line - FW beat Dayton. Both teams are not as good as last year. WE all should hope that both teams do well in the playoffs - I hope they do.

In addition 7mary3 and liltex - I post the link to the enrollments of 4a so you can post educated posts in the future. PS 7mary3 - we are a large 4a school and will probably stay 4a, live with it!!

Good luck the rest of the year and stop the petty whining - support our regions 4a teams!!

Ha ha.  Txcane is a sore loser just like the other clowns from Friendswood,  Someone needs to change his diaper and dry his tears.

First things first-Friendswood posters said that this years team would not lose a step and would be a overall better team as a undefeated Fantastic JV team has solidified the 09 team and would win state.I never said that ya'll were not the better team last week.I actually said Dayton was outplayed on the line both ways.Gave you your props but not gonna Stop  saying my piece.I'm no internet tuff guy just a marine vet that don't run.And no we don't have a antique state trophy to polish but we have had a great bit of success in the biggest sport in lil ole Dayton and all the little kids want to play  the game and be a BRONCO one day.We do not have all that glamour/bussiness/money stuff backing our schools but we have what we need and support our atheletics all the way.I was a little surprized in your little fan support for such a great powerhouse everything school.Your folks said it.Just a messenger.

BREAKING NEWS...DAYTON DOESNT LIKE FRIENDSWOOD.  I'm sure we can all accept that for what it is.  Big up to west end on a nice, succint post. I too believe it is diaper changing time. I could really care less about the bw/fw game but I wonder where friendswood fan is hiding at.  Lil Tex does make a good point about the financial aspect.  I'm proud of the type of teams dayton has fielded and the upgrades we have been able to make to the stadium despite having a small tax base to draw from.

Classy posts - not representative of the many classy Dayton fans I have met. No crying here podners - Bwood whipped us. Let me know when some of you Dayton posters get over the pain of losing once again, 7 in a row, to FW. That truly is what is bothering you, lots of anger and jealous comments from a handful of folks, other wise you would not post the FW Vs Bwood results on the SETX page, not meant to cover 24-4a you reminded me last year!!

Again - I want to see all of our Regions team do well, and for the classy Dayton fans I have met in person - good luck the rest of the year. Forgive me if I post some comments towards the immature piece of your fan base. Good luck next week, we are playing Nederland so I guess we will be back on this board for one more week.

You did not have to hijack the Sante Fe/Huffman thread to come on this thread and tell your wisdom.You are a educated one,but I can pour p out of a boot w/the best of them. ;DGood luck w/your season-Friendswood Mustangs Champions of the Inbetween Rivers Bowl in 09 ;).Anger-left it in NAM-Jealous sure Wish I could have played under Coach Stewart.13 years of playoffs-9 dist.titles.Wishing the Mustangs team another playoff run.

Wow, I love it.

First, Brazoswood whipped the Mustangs pure and simple.  FHS let it get out of hand early, got back into it, and had a chance to win it but could not stop Brazoswood.

Second, TxCane, you need to learn to take it if you are going to dish it out.  You are acting just like the Dayton losers who post on here all the time.  I talk up FHS all the time, but I use actual facts and identify opinions when that is what I am offering, I acknowledge losses without excuses, and I offer congratulations on those rare occasions when FHS is defeated (at anything).  You came on here like a little sycophant, trying curry favor with the Dayton losers by crticizing me, and then you can't fade the heat when the losers turn on you!  I love it!!!!!  You reap what you sow my friend.

Third, Liltex, no one could care less if you were a marine in Vietnam (do you have to be really cool to call it "the NAM").  My what a tough guy you must have been in your day! But, now you are, to use your term, a shriveled up old antique!  HaHa!!!!!  And, being a shriveled up old antique does not give you license to lie -- I dare you to find the post where someone from Friendswood predicted a state championship this year!

Wow, I love it.

First, Brazoswood whipped the Mustangs pure and simple.  FHS let it get out of hand early, got back into it, and had a chance to win it but could not stop Brazoswood.

Second, TxCane, you need to learn to take it if you are going to dish it out.  You are acting just like the Dayton losers who post on here all the time.  I talk up FHS all the time, but I use actual facts and identify opinions when that is what I am offering, I acknowledge losses without excuses, and I offer congratulations on those rare occasions when FHS is defeated (at anything).  You came on here like a little syncophant, trying curry favor with the Dayton losers by crticizing me, and then you can't fade the heat when the losers turn on you!  I love it!!!!!  You reap what you sow my friend.

Third, Liltex, no one could care less if you were a marine in Vietnam (do you have to be really cool to call it "the NAM").  My what a tough guy you must have been in your day! But, now you are, to use your term, a shriveled up old antique!  HaHa!!!!!  And, being a shriveled up old antique does not give you license to lie -- I dare you to find the post where someone from Friendswood predicted a state championship this year!

Now that, was entertaining.  FF called out Txcane.   I almost gave you a karma for that, because you are right on. Canes came on trying to sound like the voice of reason, but he is just as arrogant as you FF.   At least I knew from the get-go that you were a jerk.   You never tried to hide it.   And truthfully. I'm ok with it.  It kinda keeps the board hopping.  

Hey guys, no 'beating faces in', 'shriveled up old antiques', calling people 'turds',  and no calling people 'jerks'.  Yall calm down some, please...

I am certain that it doesn't bother FF one bit if I call him a "jerk".  He takes some pride in it.  But, if it is a rule violation, I apologize to FF.  And, i am sure those guys don't really want to beat your face in.        ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83