CLEVELAND 8TH GRADE/SHOWTIME!!

indian15/16

Had high hopes for the Cleveland 8th grade this year, but after their first game last night maybe not high enough.  Against Huntington they used a running clock because of weather.  Result: 4 possesions-4 touchdowns(Cl-30 H-6).  Size and speed with depth at every position.  Hate to look ahead, but I can't wait for the Coldsprings match up on Oct. 29.  If you are free on a Thurs. night these kids are worth a look.  You will not be disappointed.

That move in from Liberty still going to Cleveland? You guys have a solid team and adding him to the mix makes you guys the team to beat this year. We face Coldspring a week before you guys, but you know who to stop...PJ and 'Tooty"

Yes we do have the move in from Liberty, also picked up a move in from Dallas and one from Splendora.  All three of these kids are starters.  Funny thing about PJ and Tooty is, it's just the two of them, but they are hard to stop.

That move in from Liberty still going to Cleveland? You guys have a solid team and adding him to the mix makes you guys the team to beat this year. We face Coldspring a week before you guys, but you know who to stop...PJ and 'Tooty"

Yes we do have the move in from Liberty, also picked up a move in from Dallas and one from Splendora.  All three of these kids are starters.  Funny thing about PJ and Tooty is, it's just the two of them, but they are hard to stop.

What splendora move in did you get? Yeah, stop those two guys and you win the game, but they are good.

What splendora move in did you get? Yeah, stop those two guys and you win the game, but they are good.

His name is Brighton Cantrella. Pretty good athlete.

Hmm..I cant recall a Cantrella. 42-0 against Morehead? Wow! We lost our first game last night to White Oak 26-20...They had a 6' 5" receiver who caught everything.

Hmm..I cant recall a Cantrella. 42-0 against Morehead? Wow! We lost our first game last night to White Oak 26-20...They had a 6' 5" receiver who caught everything.

I am not positive it is Splendora but that is what I was told.  Where ever he is from I am glad we have him.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298