Hello. . . I want to play a game. . . .

Saw

Hello Michael.  You have logged in for a couple of years to this website to state your predictions only to sit in the shadows and observe the posted questions and comments of others without response.  You log back in on Saturday's only to gloat about your successes but show no remorse in your losses.  Today you will swallow your own self-pride as mother nature has created a wrath on southeast Texas which will in turn create unforseen turnovers and lost footing.  Your predictions will suffer and in turn you will suffer. . . .your time is coming.

You have murdered people in Haddonfield by your own force for years.  I in turn have never killed anyone.  Instead, acting on their own instincts and fears the victims have killed themselves because they cannot think under pressure.  Sound familiar?

Watch your back Mike, I think you know where this one is going. . . .

Hello Michael.  You have logged in for a couple of years to this website to state your predictions only to sit in the shadows and observe the posted questions and comments of others without response.  You log back in on Saturday's only to gloat about your successes but show no remorse in your losses.  Today you will swallow your own self-pride as mother nature has created a wrath on southeast Texas which will in turn create unforseen turnovers and lost footing.  Your predictions will suffer and in turn you will suffer. . . .your time is coming.

You have murdered people in Haddonfield by your own force for years.  I in turn have never killed anyone.  Instead, acting on their own instincts and fears the victims have killed themselves because they cannot think under pressure.  Sound familiar?

What is this?

Now that is good 8) 8)

Has anyone heard from Freddy Krueger or the veteran Norman Bates on this matter? ;)

Freddy is still recovering from Freddy vs. Jason couple years ago  ;)

Jason cut his head off in one of the movies, so i would imagine that would take a good amount of time to recover from

Sticks and stones may break my bones... but nothin' will ever kill me. Well, let's see now. First, they tried burning me. Then, they tried burying me. But this... this is my favorite...They even tried holy water, but I just keep on tickin'.