GCM @ Bellaire Episcopal - ***Final GCM 35 EHS 17 !***

Guest Ranger83

Guest Ranger83

The Goose will take a road trip to downtown Houston Friday night to take on the (2-0) Episcopal Knights. The Knights beat North Forrest 42-0 in week 0 and Waco Rider(I think) 24-13 in week 1. They have a strong QB and a solid RB. Other than that, I got nothing here. The joy of playing a private school is that you NEVER know how good they are. We'll see!

The best part is that the forecast calls for rain, their stadium seats 2,000, they only have one side to the stadium, they do not charge admission to ANYONE and they are bringing in temporary seating for the bands. (Not quite sure we'll travel that well). Should make for a fun time. ;)

GCM just needs to play consistent and stay healthy. The real games start next Friday.

GCM  35

Epis   21

Guest Ranger83

North Forest AND Rider??? I think the goose is going to be had for dinner

I was able to further my research and discovered it was Waco REICHER they beat 24-7. Reicher is a TAPPS Div 3 school.

Guest Ranger83

GCM   35

Episcopal  17

WOW! You need to go to Vegas with your act. GCM wins 35-17 against a solid Episcopal team.(ranked #4 in the Houston area in 3A and below) Nice jobs Pats!

Thanks Ranger83... Yeah, I kind hit that one on the mark. GCM is a much improved team, young but getting better every week..Anybody that takes them for granted could end up with a loss..its early, but my playoff picks in 19-4a would be Dayton, BH, King, and GCM in the playoffs...Crosby will need to turn things around in a hurry.....In the years to come I think GCM will be a handful.

Congrats to GCM........and of course BH on nice wins this week...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami