20-4A Team Statistics.

smitty

;D

The Houston Chronicle shows Vidor offense @ 967 yds through 2 games and Lumberton's @ 718 yds.  Didn't look up the other teams but they should be different as well.  Couldn't find the defensive stats.

its correct, u are looking at total in the Houston chronicle, compared to ave in the pa news

TenaciousK do you really think Vidor will gain 500 yards against anyone in 20-4A?

Vidor has a good team that's not being challanged. As I have said before Vidor has weaknesses (every team does), but they won't find them out unitl District play because none of their pre-district opponents are strong enough to expose them and it may be too late to fix them by then.

I will go out on a limb and say Vidor will have over 400 yards of offense in at least three games in district!  :o

I HOPE THAT IS A REALLY THICK LIMB YOU ARE SITTING ON! ::)

Tough business to predict your stats before you play any of your tougher games! ???

As good as any other prediction on this board tonight! ::)

I do have to say it is. I have seen some outrageous prediction from alot of people on this site this season.

Stats will change tonight!  ;D

Offense Leaders:

AVG:

Vidor             504 yds.

Lumberton      359

PN-G             313

Central          256

Livingston      239

LC-M            193

Nederland      173

Ozen            111

Defense Leaders:

AVG:

Vidor            201 Yds.

Livingston     237

Lumberton    248.5

Central        253.5

PN-G           269

Ozen           317.5

LC-M           350

Nederland     413

Any "suprises" or "that's about normal?"

Smitty: Are you getting your stats from ipreps?  I noticed in Ipreps that some of the stats are incorrect.  For example; Lumberton RB Asher's rushing yards - season total is incorrect, they do not include last weeks yards. The scoring summary is incorrect.  Lumberton's Mark Purks was listed for a TD and he didn't even dress out.  The PNG/Crosby game stats have or did have errors.  Silsbee's stats in Ipreps for last week were different from Aggies Are We.  The majority of the Iprep stats may be close, but the inaccuracies I know about do create a doubt in my mind about all the stats in Ipreps.  I will say this, the Bmt Enterprise was good about correcting the inaccurate stats I reported.

Good Luck to 20-4A lets all live up to our billing of being one of the toughest districts in the State. Its great to be in such a competetive district. There are some districts in the State who the same teams go every year. Im glad we have a tough one it really prepares us for the playoffs!  Lets show em tonight our district isnt one to mess with.

I got these numbers from the PA News.  I think there may be a few yards difference between the local papers.  But overall, I think they all basically reflect the truth.  I will try to stay with the PA News to stay consistant.

Smitty: Are you getting your stats from ipreps?  I noticed in Ipreps that some of the stats are incorrect.  For example; Lumberton RB Asher's rushing yards - season total is incorrect, they do not include last weeks yards. The scoring summary is incorrect.  Lumberton's Mark Purks was listed for a TD and he didn't even dress out.  The PNG/Crosby game stats have or did have errors.  Silsbee's stats in Ipreps for last week were different from Aggies Are We.  The majority of the Iprep stats may be close, but the inaccuracies I know about do create a doubt in my mind about all the stats in Ipreps.  I will say this, the Bmt Enterprise was good about correcting the inaccurate stats I reported.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• No chance in hell that this pos is found guilty. 
    • After his silly conviction, President Trump has raised over 200 Million dollars!  The people are seeing through it!  Excellent!  
    • Let’s see if joe biden’s words about no one is above the law, made after the rigged trial of President Trump, rings true with his po💩son.  Hopefully, but I’m not going to hold my breath, they put the sorry sob in prison.
    • I liked his no bull crap attitude. He was a man of very few words. Extremely strong and freaky athletic!!! As close as possible to being the best offensive lineman to ever play the game. I hope his family finds peace without him!!! RIP #73
    • Chester, a small town in NE Tyler County.  A town that is seeing growth with the addition of a national chain store and a new school being built.  If you travel 287 toward Dallas from the Golden Triangle you have probably passed through Chester.  Things tend to stay pretty consistent and it is your typical small town.   A trip to state is the buzz around town, and the talk before church services begin on Sunday.  This year’s graduating class will number 11.  We don’t have a radio station that covers the Yellowjackets.  We are never a lead story on any of the news stations that broadcast to our community. With all that said, there is a closeness and sense of pride in our community.  Every community rallies behind their kids as they progress into the playoffs.  We are proud of our boys as they have represented our community well and with class. We invite you to follow our boys as they go to state.  We welcome the greater SETX communities as honorary Yellowjackets.  Tune in, watch live or come to Round Rock personally and join us in supporting the Chester Yellowjackets.  Go ‘Jackets!!! ⚾️💜💛⚾️🟣🟡⚾️💜💛⚾️
  • Topics