silsbee knocks l train off its tracks.. any takers???

lilbigdog

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a taker.  I'm going with the team with the Blue chipper QB and the team with the speed this time.  No knock on the L-train, but I'm just not sold on them going to the air this year.  They had success with the ground game and now have went away from it.  I think Silsbee defense got a good tongue lashing from McGallian and will not allow a lot of yards.  35-21 Tigers... 

Guest Ranger83

From what I saw at the Lumberton and BH game, neither team had too much on the defensive side. However, not too sure Silsbee can out score them. L- 35  S-28

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

I'm a taker.  I'm going with the team with the Blue chipper QB and the team with the speed this time.  No knock on the L-train, but I'm just not sold on them going to the air this year.  They had success with the ground game and now have went away from it.  I think Silsbee defense got a good tongue lashing from McGallian and will not allow a lot of yards.  35-21 Tigers...   

Here are Lumberton's rushing vs passing stats from BH game.

Rushes/Yds 41/204

Average rush 4.98  

Comp/Atts 8/19/0  

Pass yards 127

41 Rushing attempts compared to 19 passing attempts. Almost 5 yards per carry. Hardly going away from the run game. From what I hear, Silsbee'

s D is having issues with stopping the run. Credeur will run the ball if Silsbee can't stop it. I'm not making any predictions, but I like Lumberton's chances.

Quite a bit shocked that Silsbee got manhandled by Diboll.  I thougt I saw on this board that Diboll got beat 48-0 either in their last scrimmage or 1st game.  These early season games are hard to predict but I'm not a believer that Silsbee has the goods to beat Lumberton.  And Soulja, you've run that speed from Central at Lumberton the last three years with no success.

Quite a bit shocked that Silsbee got manhandled by Diboll.  I thougt I saw on this board that Diboll got beat 48-0 either in their last scrimmage or 1st game.  These early season games are hard to predict but I'm not a believer that Silsbee has the goods to beat Lumberton.  And Soulja, you've run that speed from Central at Lumberton the last three years with no success.

Not talking about Central.  But since you want to bring it up, we can got there.  You see, when Central did have a blue chipper QB, which by the way Silsbee do have and he has an arm, we mowed the L-Train in the ground.  Lumberton have came into their own as of lately, but I don't think they will win.  Beard will be all over the field as usual, but he do not have other players on this team that is on his same level. 

Guest BIG HOUSE

Soulja1---- Mowed who to the ground....The score was 22-14 and Lumberton was driving at the end of the game in Centrals territory when they missed a pass on 4th and 3......Since then it been all Lumberton.... ;)

Soulja1---- Mowed who to the ground....The score was 22-14 and Lumberton was driving at the end of the game in Centrals territory when they missed a pass on 4th and 3......Since then it been all Lumberton.... ;)

Well, That's all good and dandy, but If it was 22-14, then we won by a score.  I did pick Silsbee to win by 2 scores.  Like 35-21, I believe.  So, same status...

Who could pick against the L-train? We gotta keep our streak in tact - Lumberton has NOT lost a non-district game since Coach C has taken over.  Last non-district loss was in 2005.

I'll call it .... Raiders 35  Tigers 14  in the Village Creek Classic!

There is know way Lumberton holds Silsbee's offense to only 14 points.

Silsbee will put up at least 31 against the Raiders

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder