Best Defense in Southeast Texas...

Guest blackflag

Are you hoping we say Jasper ?  Well its not ! Its probably Central.

Well blackflag... as much as I would love to say the Dogs, I was actually thinking WO-S. There linebacking group is by far the best in the area... if not the state...

4A - Central

3A - WOS

Well blackflag... as much as I would love to say the Dogs, I was actually thinking WO-S. There linebacking group is by far the best in the area... if not the state...

4A - Central

3A - WOS

But after Jasper beats WO-S in Week 3, they will take the top defensive spot...

I am not sure PNG is the best, but the PNG defense has 10 turnovers in 2 games and pretty much won the BH game in week 0 because the offense was innaffective. Hard to argue with those numbers this early in the season. And many of those turnovers were forced. Time will tell!

4A - Central

3A - WOS

But after Jasper beats WO-S in Week 3, they will take the top defensive spot...

::) ::) ;D

4A - Central

3A - WOS

I really hope Central is the best Defense we will see! SInce we are seeing them first in district. That wy we should know what we are up against and it will go down hill from there! My vote is for Central. ;D

We played lights out last week, but lets not forget that we started the season off and gave up a lot of yards to Memorial.  Have a hard hitting good run defense but pass defense will now need to improve.  We will be tested later in district since our next two oponents are running teams (Galveston Ball and Vidor).  Hopefully when this gets worked on, it will not take away from our run defense or hard hitting...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami