Evadale vs Kountze Predictions

All Day

It is not going to be a nice Homecoming for Kountze. Evadale can put 35 points on the board and only use 1/2 the play book. Coach Steward was here when these kids were 7 th and 8th graders and did not care about getting them any games so this will be payback and show him what he misted. ;D Evadale rolls 45 to 14. To bad Buna nor East Chambers wonted to play a strong 1a school. I would like to see some better games before we play H-D and West Harden. Hope to see everyone Friday Night in Kountze.

It is not going to be a nice Homecoming for Kountze. Evadale can put 35 points on the board and only use 1/2 the play book. Coach Steward was here when these kids were 7 th and 8th graders and did not care about getting them any games so this will be payback and show him what he misted. ;D Evadale rolls 45 to 14. To bad Buna nor East Chambers wonted to play a strong 1a school. I would like to see some better games before we play H-D and West Harden. Hope to see everyone Friday Night in Kountze.

Let's not get carried away!!!

Guest ECBucFan

To bad Buna nor East Chambers wonted to play a strong 1a school.

Just FYI: EC is something like 9-0 against 3A's the past few years. I like your spirit, though. Evadale is gonna' make some noise come playoff time!  ;D

LOL hey slow down there slick.  One step at a time. 

Am I wrong or isn't D vell and Kountze in the same dist as Buna and EC  I did not say Evadale could win both games but I fell it would be a good game for all. How much Do you really get out of a blow out game. Evadale only had one passing play the 2 half. No one wont's to see a blow out were the score is run up.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder