Evadale vs Kountze Predictions

All Day

To bad Buna nor East Chambers wonted to play a strong 1a school.

Just FYI: EC is something like 9-0 against 3A's the past few years. I like your spirit, though. Evadale is gonna' make some noise come playoff time!  ;D

I appreciate Blues enthusiasm but I'm not ready to call out EC just yet.  Blues a big boned ol boy and I know he's got a big heart that's easily excited. (And his Mom-in-Law keeps me in a good candy supply at the games) ;D ;D. Lets beat the stuffin out of Kountze and maybe we can get EC on the schedule next year.

We owe Kountze a few!!!  I believe the Rebs will spoil the Homecoming dance.

To bad Buna nor East Chambers wonted to play a strong 1a school.

Just FYI: EC is something like 9-0 against 3A's the past few years. I like your spirit, though. Evadale is gonna' make some noise come playoff time!  ;D

I appreciate Blues enthusiasm but I'm not ready to call out EC just yet.  Blues a big boned ol boy and I know he's got a big heart that's easily excited. (And his Mom-in-Law keeps me in a good candy supply at the games) ;D ;D. Lets beat the stuffin out of Kountze and maybe we can get EC on the schedule next year.

We owe Kountze a few!!!  I believe the Rebs will spoil the Homecoming dance.

Dont get me wrong I love beating the stuffing out of weaker teams but I dont wont our toughest game to come the first game of the playoffs. I am not Disrespecting the Buna Or the EC programs they are the class of that Dist. and that is the calleper of teams we will meet in the playoffs. And some times a loss can help more that a blowout win. It takes a good team to come from behind in a close game . Sometimes it can hurt a team that has never been behind before. This is a young team this year and I dont wont to see them have to play there toughest game when it is win or go home. But you are wright MO we do owe Kountze a good stomping I remember a few years when they were up 3 TDs and kicked a onside kick.

HAHA....nah, you still look fleet-a-foot to me and good sized to boot.  You probably wouldn't start any trouble but you could get out of trouble if you needed to.  ;D ;D

I hear what you're saying, you need a win or two under your belt come district time, but you also need some TOUGH games to get you ready for the playoffs...

Here is my take on the Rebels vs. Kountze.

The Lions will have plenty of motivation as it is their homecoming game, they are playing a smaller school, they have beaten the Rebels for many years and Mike Stewart will want to do well agains his former school. Plenty of motivation I say once again, but I don't believe that it will be enough.

The Rebels have started this season hungry. Hungry for points, hungry for keeping opponents out of the end zone, just hungry for wins.

The Rebels truly want to finish their non district schedule 3-0 and head into district having 23A teams knowing that they have and can take care of business regardless of who they line up against.

My prediction...

Rebels 35

Lions 14

Guest Burkeville Chronicle

I think that the Rebels win this one.....Evadale 28 Kountze 20...The Rebels are very well coached and that QB they have may be the best athlete in the district. Good luck to both teams.

Evadale has a fine QB. He never seems to get rattled and does not make bad decisions. The Rebels line is big and the Potts kid at receiver is pretty good along with Stanley at RB. However something seems to be missing. It is just my opinion but the Rebels are not as good as they were in 08. I believe that they may lose some games to teams that they do not expect to lose to. I liked their style of offense last year much better than this years. They punched HD in the mouth and made them like it in 08. I would like to see the Rebels do it again in 09 but I think that it may not be in the cards for this year. They have not played a real good, physical team yet. Legacy was terribly weak and Deweyville was soft. Their pre-district games may not help them prepare for an improving district lineup.

IMO

Anytime you step up in class you are fighting against numbers. Evadale looks to be the stronger of the two, but playing at Kountze and their homecoming could make it an emotional game, throw in playing vs your former coach and it could be interesting.

I look for Kountze to try and keep EHS offense off the field by running the big back from Kountze and trying to burn up a lot of clock to try to keep it close.

I may be all wrong and it could be a blowout by the rebels but how much can you trust the words of a Chicago Cubs fan anyway.

Good luck Rebels

don't take ole Leroy wrong he only has an 8th grade ed jew ma cation

we didn't stomp Kountze by any means but we didn't exactly play our best game last night

we should have put up about 14 more points i do think your a little better

than Deweyville on defence all we had to do was block the defencive end and it would have been a blowout

but that being said it didn't happen  it did give our coach something to look at on the film though

good luck against hull next week

don't take ole Leroy wrong he only has an 8th grade ed jew ma cation

we didn't stomp Kountze by any means but we didn't exactly play our best game last night

we should have put up about 14 more points i do think your a little better

than Deweyville on defence all we had to do was block the defencive end and it would have been a blowout

but that being said it didn't happen  it did give our coach something to look at on the film though

good luck against hull next week

lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124