LC-M vs. Bridge City Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW Blake copying my name......jerk move. But I think some people got it in there head that just because BC has a better kicker than we do that there going to win. Well, let me remind them that it takes two field goals to equal one touchdown.  LC-Mauriceville  by two

haha?

when did anyone say that we were gonna win due to our FG kicker?

no wonder you're on the line  ;):)

jk, no offense to anyone that plays line, i was on it too for a season or 2

my goodness, i have never seen a two touchdown loss clock so much mileage around here

cards by a fieldgoal

well when the cards play the stangs we'll see just how much spread there is between the scores  ;D

and that would be irrelevant, look at last season, Silsbee and WOS played and WOS barely beat Silsbee holding them to just a single TD...

BC played Silsbee and lost 21-0

BC played WOS and lost 70+ -6

you cant compare two teams on how they played vs another team...

BC lost 66-7 last year against WO-S

my goodness, i have never seen a two touchdown loss clock so much mileage around here

cards by a fieldgoal

well when the cards play the stangs we'll see just how much spread there is between the scores  ;D

and that would be irrelevant, look at last season, Silsbee and WOS played and WOS barely beat Silsbee holding them to just a single TD...

BC played Silsbee and lost 21-0

BC played WOS and lost 70+ -6

you cant compare two teams on how they played vs another team...

BC lost 66-7 last year against WO-S

yeah well, when the score is that high it doesn't really matter, and i could have swore it was 72-6

but either way, there is still a HUGE difference between the results of the two games

well a big power house 4A school like LCM playing a little old 3A school like BC it should be a cake walk for the big power house LCM. right?

if I remember correctly (from the last time I saw) WOS has no more students than what BC has... Actually I think they have fewer... (not 100%)  and they beat yall so that's a horrible statement

LC-M might be better than BC this year, but something should be said for the fact that they have lost there last 17 games and BC comes in 2-0.  Confidence can make teams play over their heads.  That being said I believe LCM can and will get it done.  They better come out with the same intensity that they played with last week.

LC-M might be better than BC this year, but something should be said for the fact that they have lost there last 17 games and BC comes in 2-0.  Confidence can make teams play over their heads.  That being said I believe LCM can and will get it done.  They better come out with the same intensity that they played with last week.

I never have agreed with the "get an easy win for confidence" thing. I mean, do you think the kids don't know the teams they played weren't very good when they win? On the flip side, do you not think it helps the losing team when they play a team they know is good, close? I think it can have a reverse effect many times because the 2-0 team really don't know how good they are, but the 0-2 team has a good idea because they have played good teams.

who said LCM is a powerhouse? ??? and no game is going to be a cake walk for LCM this year, no matter how good they did against WOS.

You'll have to go back up to read where that came from. The Bears are much improved but I think next year will be thier oppertunity to make some noise this year will be a work in progress.jmo

Gasilla, I don't understand what you are getting at.  I'm sure BC knows the teams they played aren't world beaters, but the fact remains they have won two games and lost none to start the year.  That can't hurt their confidence...  What did you mean by having the reverse effect?

I never have agreed with the "get an easy win for confidence" thing. I mean, do you think the kids don't know the teams they played weren't very good when they win? On the flip side, do you not think it helps the losing team when they play a team they know is good, close? I think it can have a reverse effect many times because the 2-0 team really don't know how good they are, but the 0-2 team has a good idea because they have played good teams.

lol when you're 2-0 that usually means you're doing something right...

lol when you're 2-0 that usually means you're doing something right...

or youre playing subpar,weak opponents.... beat a mediocre team and you might get some respect. jmo

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83