Best 23-2A team

which team is the best 23-2A team this year?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. which team is the best 23-2A team this year?

• Hardin
    • Anahuac
    • Deweyville
    • Warren
    • Kountze
    • East Chambers
    • Buna

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think E.C. will probably beat anuhuac.  Justin Hallmark is just to fast and his confidence is now higher than ever due to the ridiculous tattoo on his back.  His tat is just too powerful and he can't be contained...sooner or later it will make him have a breakout performance.  Look for Hallmark's hair to flow like a river this season. Go Horns!!!!

I know this is irrelevant, but I used to have a hunting lease around warren. It looked pretty bland.

Should have went with your gut feeling (not relevant at all)JMOP warren will most likly

be last or next to last in district but they are 1-0 right know and to the kids they think

anything is posible at this stage of the season. ;)     

I know this is irrelevant, but I used to have a hunting lease around warren. It looked pretty bland.

Should have went with your gut feeling (not relevant at all)JMOP warren will most likly

be last or next to last in district but they are 1-0 right know and to the kids they think

anything is posible at this stage of the season. ;) It's always a good feeling to be undefeated at any stage of the season. Good luck Warren except when you play Hardin ofcourse...    

warren may suprise some of you folks.  Our line is gettin better everyday and our defence is awesome, our two quarter backs don't freak out under pressure.  We may not go to the play offs  but they will bust there butts trying.  And one more thing would you H D people find something new to talk about. Ya'll need to worry about your own games. With out Keith ya' ll ain't got a chance. So go talk all your crap some other place  Cindy Gilmore #12    GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry but HD has a TEAM and it is not made up off just Keith. Yeah he my be a big part of the defense, but their run defense didn't look too bad without him against Hardin. Hope he gets well soon; but let's not forget about Tim Taylor, who coach slack said was the heart and soul of the defense, being out. With that being said it is a Team sport and I'm sure they'll adjust and hopefully have Keith back for district. Good luck to warren and everyone else

Lol are there even any stores there?

I really didn't even know any people were there. But good luck to everyone

Am i seeing this right, your from HF and talking crap.

When is the last time yall won in anything especialy football.

If I not mistaken didnt you barely have the numbers to even have a team.

I forgot yall are waiting for 2013 ;) ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder