Best 23-2A team

which team is the best 23-2A team this year?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. which team is the best 23-2A team this year?

• Hardin
    • Anahuac
    • Deweyville
    • Warren
    • Kountze
    • East Chambers
    • Buna

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wack will be the team to beat.

I agree that 1 person does not make the team.  But i know keith very well he is my nephew.  And he does make up a major part of that team just like scotty (bul) did.  And i believe him not playing for 4 weeks is going to hurt ya'll.  I am not being rude just stating the facts.

Have a good season

I agree that 1 person does not make the team.  But i know keith very well he is my nephew.  And he does make up a major part of that team just like scotty (bul) did.  And i believe him not playing for 4 weeks is going to hurt ya'll.  I am not being rude just stating the facts.

Have a good season

Keith from buna or wack?

Have a good season

Keith from buna or wack?

No he is from HD.

Have a good season

Keith from buna or wack?

No he is from HD.

What's he have 2 do with this then?

Have a good season

Keith from buna or wack?

No he is from HD.

What's he have 2 do with this then?

Absolutely nothing, but some people have to post on every thread.

This district has 3 tiers.

Playoff teams:

Anahuac

Hardin

E/C

Middle of the pack:

Buna

Spoilers(may beat each other up)

Deweyville

Warren

Kountze

I think after 2 weeks this is how they will finish.FYI Warren is a laid back place to live and a GREAT place to raise a family.You can't beat these old country folks  ;)

Hey 52 let's not get outta line! Can't say a classification in general doesn't hit because a 2a team that you watched doesn't hit, because that's only a team or a few teams not the whole classification. Generally the higher the classification the more athletes you have on the field at once, but not always true. I played 2a ball and personally we had some hard hitters on our team and the district, also in the playoffs. It's just silly to say that a certain classification "doesn't hit" based on a team or 2 that you are talking about.

1A schools have nothing to do with this...but people do get bored that's why i am writing on this page so deal with it yall act like all of yall are from 2A schools.....Plus 1A schools are a hole lot funner to watch cause they actually hit in games.....

Lol so 2a schools don't hit?

lol thats why they are so beat up because the Hornets played powder puff with them. lol

Hey 52 let's not get outta line! Can't say a classification in general doesn't hit because a 2a team that you watched doesn't hit, because that's only a team or a few teams not the whole classification. Generally the higher the classification the more athletes you have on the field at once, but not always true. I played 2a ball and personally we had some hard hitters on our team and the district, also in the playoffs. It's just silly to say that a certain classification "doesn't hit" based on a team or 2 that you are talking about.

Well said!!

Guest baseball25

Yeah anahuac might have the best team, but they don't have the best coaches, Hardin coaches will have there team very prepared for this game and i think this is a pickem game....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder