HULL DAISETTA VS TENEHA PREDICTIONS?

eaba26

Guest Burkeville Chronicle

Tenaha is absolutely loaded on both sides of the ball....good luck to the Bobcats, but Tenaha wins this game by three scores...42-21.

I know the Bobcats will put up a fight, but Tenaha is a speed factory and the Bobcats have some big shoes to fill due to injuries. I think that Teneha will take this one 28 to 14.

I do know that the replacements for the injuried Bobcat players will step up, it is just a bit much to ask them to play to the same level as those they are replacing in only a week. Now they may surprise me, but replacing 3 (25% of a team) people in one week that is tough.

Good luck to the Bobcats as I always want our district to do well in non distirct action. 23A needs the props of being a tougher district than most outside our district give it credit for.

I hope the best for HD, but Teneha wins this one. One of their coaches told me before the Hardin game they will probably start the season 0-3. With that said, I challenge you to prove us both wrong.

A coach from H-D told you that they'll start the season 0-3???  If that is the case, whoever your source is needs to be fired on the spot. 

I hope the best for HD, but Teneha wins this one. One of their coaches told me before the Hardin game they will probably start the season 0-3. With that said, I challenge you to prove us both wrong.

A coach from H-D told you that they'll start the season 0-3???  If that is the case, whoever your source is needs to be fired on the spot. 

It happened. I have no reason to lie.

We played them last week and had several chances to score and put the game away in the first half.  Didn't do it and it came back to bite us.  They are big and fast but they will put the ball on the ground.  The qtr. back will throw the ball up if you put pressure on him (we had 3 picks, well 4 if you count the one that turned out to be a great punt)

Don't fall asleep late in the game they will run someone on late and fake a kick...ouch that hurts.

Glad to hear about Taylor's surgery

Said a pray for that young man Monday morning as I knew he would be spending time with Dr's.

Hope his recovery and rehab goes flawlessly. He will need lots of support and encouragement and I am sure the the HD family will rally around him and keep his spirits up.

Please keep us posted on his progress!

I was there while Taylor got his surgery and it was hour and a half surgery and the Dr said it went well and hes got a 6 in plate and 8 screws in his ankle so I'm around Tim Taylor everyday and he is doing better everyday but he is still down about not getting to play football his senior year....so if u go to church tonight please pray for him thank yall.....GO BOBCATS!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami