Jasper at Kirbyville!!!!! Who wins?

Guest rykerx144

jasper 21-k-ville 17 only cause with out those turnovers they may have beat the number 1 ranked buckeys.but if they fumble the ball like that again its k-ville with the win.LETS GO DOGS

Jasper will be the team to beat IF they can hold Kirbyville to 17 points (seriously doubt it). Kirbyville wins BIG!!!

If Jasper holds Kirbyville to 17 points and loses, is Jasper still the team to beat?

Yes, Kirbyville has alot more speed on offense than Gilmer this year.

Have you seen Gilmer? They ran a spread offense and had a fast couple of backs as well as recievers.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be careful saying that K-ville has a lot more speed than Gilmer. K-ville is good, I am sure, but if they have more speed than Gilmer on offense then they are going to win state in 2-A, no excuses or questions.

Last week was my first time to see Jasper in person over the last several years and I have only heard about K-ville and know that their coaches are good, but I think it will be a close one. Jasper was impressive and the score was not really indicative of the game.  I think Jasper will cut out the turnovers by their young players and the game will be within a touchdown either way.

Good game to both! Keep it clean and stay safe.

Guest FreshmanPhenom#17

jasper 21-k-ville 17 only cause with out those turnovers they may have beat the number 1 ranked buckeys.but if they fumble the ball like that again its k-ville with the win.LETS GO DOGS

im going to say the same exact thing jasper wins without the turnovers

Guest rykerx144

If jasper thinks they had a tough defense last week wait till they come up to this kirbyville defense they RAW

shhhhhh dont spoil the surprise!  Let everyone keep thinking that since Kville lost just about all their defense they will be down this year!  Let em think Kville is slower on D!  Remember thats what Diboll fans said too! and they faced the second team the majority of the game!  I believe when they pulled the first team D it was 28 to nothing still in the first Q! Do I think Diboll can compare to Jasper NO not even close but I do think Jasper will be surprised by the speed of Kville D!!

Guest rykerx144

If Jasper plays 4 quarters of football as they did the first half of the Gilmer game, the Bulldogs will be hard to beat and will dominate the Kirbyville Wildcats. Strong defensive play along with and a solid running game translates to WINS!!!

Jasper 21

Kirbyville 20

Go Dogs!

Ok Jasper might win and Im pretty sure its going to be a great game but I can promise you one thing!!!

Jasper will not dominate Kirbyville!!!!

i will say this agan being a wo-s fan gilmer ,is a good football team as we all know BUT jasper came after them and with out the turnovers that jasper had, it would have been a  very very close game. agan i will say this gilmer is rideing a lick star and thay know it. the best to both of you this friday

Jasper is back they will run up and down the field on kirbyville. I will be the first to predict a jasper blow out, Alvis for heisman!

jasper 37

kville   13

Kville had 474 rushing yards last week and will have plenty this week. We have the running backs to do the running up and down the field. NO blowout by either team. Just a great game. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder