*PN-G vs. Barbers Hill...PN-G Wins/Comments*

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 turnovers so far.  BH turns the ball over 4 times in first quarter (3 int's and one fumble returned for TD)...PNG has thrown 2 int's.  Pretty sloppy!  BH had 6 1st downs in 1st q, PNG 1.  BH defense looking good and O is moving the ball well, but we keep giving the ball back!

1st half about to start.  Heavy rain/thunderstorms in BH right now.  Glad this one is at the Reservation...it would be a LONG night if game played in Mont Belvieu.

Full stats for the first half when I have them.  Big thank you to Cool 92.5 for the broadcast.  Wish I could have made it to the game, but back from biz travel too late.

BH made one hell of a come back in the second half 2 touchdowns in the 3 rd quater with pot extra point good 14-14 going into the 4th quater. PNG made another touchdown made extra point made makes it 21-14 .. Bh drives down the field makes another touchdown tried to go for 2 miss it . Flag on PNG gave bh another chance to get an extra point kicked it ball was tipped miss extra point made it 21-20 .. Final score . Bh had ball and turned over on downs . and png also had the ball turned over on downs with 2.5 seconds left . Final score was 21-20 PNG on top .. Great game if you ask me .. Refs where a little cheap . .. PNG stadium not that nice . its nice but not number one . and parking sucked . people from PNG were on visitor sides i kept telling them to leave and go to the other side . they finally did .. hah . and the mascot he needs a lesson to grass dance so when there ready for a real Native american to dance give me a call .. ill try out . and beat him . =D

Final Score 21-20

Well, BH took this game, put it in a box, wrapped it in nice paper with a bow and all the works, and handed it to PNG for an early Christmas gift.  I hope PNG sends a "Thank You" card.

We aren't happy about the turnovers of course, but I'm pumped!!!  I think we've got a pretty good team in the making here.  I really expected to see the same type team we had last year...we are far removed from that team.  We still have a long way's to go, but I feel something I didn't feel last year...HOPE!!!

Keep up the good work kids, improve on the mistakes, and your going to much better than most of us thought you would.  Except for the turnovers...Great Job!!!

Go Eagles

Well, BH took this game, put it in a box, wrapped it in nice paper with a bow and all the works, and handed it to PNG for an early Christmas gift.  I hope PNG sends a "Thank You" card.

We aren't happy about the turnovers of course, but I'm pumped!!!  I think we've got a pretty good team in the making here.  I really expected to see the same type team we had last year...we are far removed from that team.  We still have a long way's to go, but I feel something I didn't feel last year...HOPE!!!

Keep up the good work kids, improve on the mistakes, and your going to much better than most of us thought you would.  Except for the turnovers...Great Job!!!

Go Eagles

Dito ;D The Eagles did a good job on D tonight! Offense had a lot of turn overs ,but that can be correct with some experiance. Play calling looked  more aggresive than what I remembered from last year! Eagles came to win tonight ,but came up short :( Next game is going to be a tough one at home against lumberton let this one go and get ready for the next one. PNG has a lot of work to do as well on Offense they did start moving the ball better in the second half though! Goodluck to PNG hope the rest of your season is a good one! Eagles keep up the intensity you guys are going to be fine.

Guest KHS 89

BH made one heck of a come back in the second half 2 touchdowns in the 3 rd quater with pot extra point good 14-14 going into the 4th quater. PNG made another touchdown made extra point made makes it 21-14 .. Bh drives down the field makes another touchdown tried to go for 2 miss it . Flag on PNG gave bh another chance to get an extra point kicked it ball was tipped miss extra point made it 21-20 .. Final score . Bh had ball and turned over on downs . and png also had the ball turned over on downs with 2.5 seconds left . Final score was 21-20 PNG on top .. Great game if you ask me .. Refs where a little cheap . .. PNG stadium not that nice . its nice but not number one . and parking sucked . people from PNG were on visitor sides i kept telling them to leave and go to the other side . they finally did .. hah . and the mascot he needs a lesson to grass dance so when there ready for a real Native american to dance give me a call .. ill try out . and beat him . =D

Final Score 21-20

Once again... another "fan" of Barbers Hill feeling the need to bash other local schools while making themselves look foolish. What a shame, but fortunately.... most of the true Barbers Hill Eagles are a classy bunch of folks that support their team.  Best of luck to the Eagles in the rest of the season!

BTW last time I checked.... quarter had an "R" in it. 

As for the game it was sloppy on both sides of the ball  As for powerful offense it was there i just wasnt excuted the way  it should have been dont worry faircloth will get it together  One thing you cant predict what Faircloth is going to do  Bh was nickel and dimeing us all night why we didnt play bh a little closer i don know  anyway were 1-0    Now our stadium not be nice you got to be kidding me and let me tell you this I will sit on the vistor side anytime sing cheerokee and cheer  if you dont want us to sit on the vistor side bring more that 100 people

BH made one heck of a come back in the second half 2 touchdowns in the 3 rd quater with pot extra point good 14-14 going into the 4th quater. PNG made another touchdown made extra point made makes it 21-14 .. Bh drives down the field makes another touchdown tried to go for 2 miss it . Flag on PNG gave bh another chance to get an extra point kicked it ball was tipped miss extra point made it 21-20 .. Final score . Bh had ball and turned over on downs . and png also had the ball turned over on downs with 2.5 seconds left . Final score was 21-20 PNG on top .. Great game if you ask me .. Refs where a little cheap . .. PNG stadium not that nice . its nice but not number one . and parking sucked . people from PNG were on visitor sides i kept telling them to leave and go to the other side . they finally did .. hah . and the mascot he needs a lesson to grass dance so when there ready for a real Native american to dance give me a call .. ill try out . and beat him . =D

Final Score 21-20

Once again... another "fan" of Barbers Hill feeling the need to bash other local schools while making themselves look foolish. What a shame, but fortunately.... most of the true Barbers Hill Eagles are a classy bunch of folks that support their team.  Best of luck to the Eagles in the rest of the season!

BTW last time I checked.... quarter had an "R" in it. 

I was way off on this one.  BH's QB is some kind of athlete...and tough too.  He took some real shots, but bounced right up.  It was obvious that BH came to win.  They were very well coached too, except for maybe protecting the ball.  Those 7 or so turnover in the 1st half just killed them, cuz they were certainly moving the ball with ease.  They'll get better for sure, and make some noise in their district.

PNG needs some work on protecting the QB and in the trenches.  Except for the 4th Q, they just couldn't open any holes (a testiment to BH's defense).

I think Doty looked good at QB, and he has some good height, speed and reads the field well.  Too many dropsies on our side too.

And the back to back 12 men in a huddle cost us BIG TIME.....stoooopid!

Overall, it was an exciting game at the end, because you just weren't sure who would win.

Good Luck to BH this yr.  You'll do good, I can tell.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83