*HJ vs. Cleveland....Cleveland Wins/Comments*

Rude????

Just having fun and making light of the score.  Loosen up a bit!!!  I pull for my Hawks in everything and wish they would win, but sometimes it is best to be realistic!!!!  Cleveland is a great team and highly touted as one of the better teams in the state in 3A!!!!!  HJ is not and was not expected to win the game.

Quote from PrimeTime-

Cleveland is no where near the team they were last year!!! I would be willing to bet big money on H-J. That Offensive line is GARBAGE!!!! L They couldn't block a 6 year old girl! they might as well suit up the cheer leaders!!

Are ya eating a little crow right about now!!!!!!!

Quote from PrimeTime-

Cleveland is no where near the team they were last year!!! I would be willing to bet big money on H-J. That Offensive line is GARBAGE!!!! L They couldn't block a 6 year old girl! they might as well suit up the cheer leaders!!

Thats funny, returning almost all of their team from last year and they are no where near the team they were last year  ??? ::)

Guest tigersvoice

Quote from PrimeTime-

Thats funny, returning almost all of their team from last year and they are no where near the team they were last year  ??? ::)

Well, I know what you're saying but it's more UNINFORMED than funny.

It was a better game than the score showed. Cleveland has a great team and a lot of speed. I was impressed with the defense, they might have scored 35 on us but none of it came easy for them. We will get it together soon, I'm sure. Offense showed some promise as well, they had several other drives that looked promising that stopped just short of field goal range. The Hawks will get better, I know it. If Cleveland can stay away from the injury bug they will do well this year. They have a great rushing attack.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83