*Hardin vs. HD...Hardin Wins/Comments*

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pass for a loss. Punt Kickoff to Hardin on 4th down; Hardin's ball on 28 yd line.

2nd and 10

3rd and 9 - tackle by #70

4th and 2 - Hardin to punt to HD. Penalty on the field. Delay of game.

4th and 7 - short punt to HD.

HD ball on 33 yd line

8:23 left in 2nd qtr

after some serious website downtime of setx, here's the rest of the game key points:

M Taylor for Hardin rushing TD. PAT good. Hardin 21-7 with 51 seconds left in 2nd.

Halftime.

Hornets fumble punt and throw in the endzone which is a Safety. Hardin 21-9 with 10:39 left in 3rd.

Hardin player ejected (#4 Justin Stevens, unsportsmanlike conduct). Hardin losing their cool costing them field advantage.

QB keep for HD gets the TD. HD goes for the 2pt conversion and gets it by the QB C Marberry. 21-17 Hardin with 9:16 left in 3rd.

Hardin threatening; M James Rushing. 2pt conversion good. Pass to Villamez. Hardin 29-17 with 6:34 left in 3rd qtr.

TD pass from Taylor to Joyner. TD. 2pt conversion no good. 35-17 Hardin with 2:28 remaining in 3rd.

HD fumbles on own 7yd line. Hardin recovers.

Taylor pass to DJ Hall complete for TD. Extra point no good. 41-17 Hardin with 2:06 left in 3rd.

Hardin 41-17 end of 3rd qtr.

L King 35 yd interception for a TD. Extra point good. 48-17 Hardin with 6:55 left in 4th.

Hardin wins 48-17.

IMG00278HardinvsHD2009.jpg

Guest Bucman08

H-D 55 WHERE YOU IS ??????? DO I STILL LOOK LIKE A TARD WITH MY  40-6 PREDICTION PREDICTION ?  ROTFLMAO .. DUED ALL YOU HAVE DONE ON HERE IS TALK ......... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

H-D 55 WHERE YOU IS ??????? DO I STILL LOOK LIKE A TARD WITH MY  40-6 PREDICTION PREDICTION ?  ROTFLMAO .. DUED ALL YOU HAVE DONE ON HERE IS TALK SHI!......... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I usually don't rough people up after a lose (butt whipping), but 55, (pause while thinking), choke those feathers down bud cause you got some serious crow coming...lots of it.

Congrats to Hardin!!!

I figured all those glory days from back in the 30's would make a difference.  And please, PLEASE talk as much smack before y"all come to Evadale.  Y'all really get us fired up with locker room material. 

48-17 rout by Hardin. HD only had one legitimate score, a nice pass play with a perfect throw and catch. Their other points were given to them by Hardin on some stupid extra-curricular crap that resulted in like three 15 yard penalties on one play and gave them the ball on the 2. All in all, Hardin showed they were much faster and athletic than HD. Hardin called the dogs off early in the 4th and our reserves held HD to nothing.

I don't mean to get into this but we don't think we are the best in the world. We think we are alright but we never said best team in the world. Hardin won fair and square with a good game but i think both did good unfortunately there were some injuries on both sides i believe though.

Also, before you even start about Villemez, a large part of Hardin's game plan was counting on HD to key heavily on him which we knew would open up a world of other opportunities. That's called great coaching, and HD fell for the bait. Not to mention our receivers blew past the much slower defensive backs all night and Miles was dead on. Now, here's the problem for the rest of Hardin's schedule, you key on Mitch, we kill you with the passing game, you don't, Mitch runs all over you. Good luck!

I don't mean to get into this but we don't think we are the best in the world. We think we are alright but we never said best team in the world. Hardin won fair and square with a good game but i think both did good unfortunately there were some injuries on both sides i believe though.

I know bobcat2012, I'm just laying it down thick like you guys would have if the tables were turned. HD is a great football team and you guys should have a great season. Not sure how you will fare against Evadale but I see you making it to the playoffs. I hope #9 recovers and it's not a serious injury. Your team has alot of heart and played fair. Great sportsmanship in the game. Especially in the end when both teams prayed together. Good luck Bobcats in the rest of your season and especially Coach Slack. I like how he's turned the program around in HD. A great coach!

Hey, what can I say, Hardin brought the heat. They are an excellent team with ALOT of of athletes. HD's run defense is really tough, but if Taylor has time to throw, he will pick you apart. With DJ Hall, Marquis James and Hunter Davis, Hardin has a lethal passing attack. The better team won the game last night. HD killed themselves with turnovers, I believe they had 6 all together. Two fumbles inside their own 10yard line, an interception ran down to the 1yd line, and an interception returned 42 yards for a TD late in the game. I'm not making any excuses by any means, just saying that is something the Bobcats must improve on. That's 4 gimmie TD's and you're not gonna beat anyone doing that. Villamez was held in check with only one run over 10 yards that I can recall. I'm sure that was part of their gameplan like bushpilot pointed out, but he still had 15+ carries and was D'd up pretty well. He's a beast on the defensive side of the ball though, as is #52 Beltran. Hardin will do very well this season, and barring injuries, look out Anahauc. Despite the score, I'm pretty sure most unbiased people at this game will admit that HD has a pretty darn good team as well.  I heard H. Davis tore his other ACL, hopefully that's not the case. Tim Taylor's injury sustained in the 4th quarter after a 30 yard run for HD did not look good either, and it may end his season. He's an excellet two way player for the Cats. Keith Gilmore also left the game in the 2nd quarter which was a huge loss for HD in the second half. He was on crutches and told me he was going for x-rays this morning. I would have rather lost the game 60-0 than to lose those two kids to injury. Speedy recovery to all three kids, and good luck to both teams.

Congrats to Hardin! Their offense is full of weapons, miles is a good qb and he has plenty of weapons at wr. I knew our secondary would have a tough time brings we were way undersized, but I don't see our db's being that much slower that the wr's just poor techniques. As far as Mitch, he rushed like 15 times for 50 yards and 40 of that was on one rush, I think we done a good job at shutting him down. Our offensive gameplan didn't make much sense to me, all the 1 yard passes that never went anywhere. Either our offense needs some work or hardin's d was stout it was kinda hard to tell sitting in the corner of the endzone. HD's D looked decent, 3 td's were turnovers inside our own 10 giving Hardin the ball in great field position. All in all I say Hardin should have a great year with all their weapons. Good luck the rest of the year, and congrats on wiNning the game for ya'lls fallen teammate, I'm sure he was watching and cheering ya'll on, I'm sure ya'll made him proud.

Congrats Hardin Hornets on your big win against my beloved Hull-Daisetta Bobcats. Hardin yall have a fine football team with tons of speed and lots of hitters. I wish yall luck and good health the rest of the season. I am sure yall will go deep in the 2A playoffs. I also would like to send my prayers out to the three players that were hurt and injured last night Hunter Davis, Tim Taylor and Keith Gilmore. I would like to say #10 D.J. Hall is Hardin's best player by far and one of the best players in SE Texas. Mr. Hall should play college football in two years, whats scary is he is a junior. To my Bobcats, I still believe in you boys and I know we will win District.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83