The OT Scoreboard Show Live Every Friday Night

Catch Jordan Wilson and Todd Broussard tonight as they talk about all that went down in Southeast Texas High School Football in week 1. Show will start at 10 PM and run to about midnight.

We'll start taking your calls around 10:30. You can be on the show by calling (409) 489-4524.

We'll also have other SETXsports staff members on throughout the show to discuss the games they attended.

Here is the link to listen!

This is the hidden content, please

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[quote name="PNGFan" post="684697" timestamp="1256358806"]
Geeeeeez, all you guys want to talk about is 3A and Silsbee.

This is too boring, bring back the smack attack show back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Well, PNGFan, we posted the phone number for you to call in and talk about your Indians!  We would have certainly talked alot more about them had you called in.  Tell you what, call in next week and we'll talk all about Faircloth has done.

Deal?

[quote name="PNGFan" post="684697" timestamp="1256358806"]
Geeeeeez, all you guys want to talk about is 3A and Silsbee.

This is too boring, bring back the smack attack show back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]
YEA the smack attack on the radio would be great to have back !!! or atleast some sort of local sports talk program !!! When your at a out of town game and you want to hear other scores you can't !!! If there were probs with callers then use the delay to cut em off !!! I loved the smack attack show !!!! Were here in the football capital of TEXAS and no Friday night call in show !!!

[quote name="etbu" post="684884" timestamp="1256390353"]
There are some statewide shows you can listen to via the net. Not the same flavor but second is not always the best.
[/quote]
Yea I know I can listen on the net AT HOME ! but would be nice to have some local chat on the radio for the drives home. Who knows maybe in the near future. What was the cause to stop the smack attack ? To get it back do you need alot of sponsors and a OK from the powers that B ?

[quote name="pngfan66" post="684911" timestamp="1256393403"]
[quote author=etbu link=topic=58534.msg684884#msg684884 date=1256390353]
There are some statewide shows you can listen to via the net. Not the same flavor but second is not always the best.
[/quote]
Yea I know I can listen on the net AT HOME ! but would be nice to have some local chat on the radio for the drives home. Who knows maybe in the near future. What was the cause to stop the smack attack ? To get it back do you need alot of sponsors and a OK from the powers that B ?
[/quote]

That was a really cool show I use to listen to it in Houston. I use to listen to Klvi thirty or forty years ago to the Astros. Great station.

[quote name="etbu" post="684917" timestamp="1256393712"]
[quote author=pngfan66 link=topic=58534.msg684911#msg684911 date=1256393403]
[/quote]
[/quote]

That was a really cool show I use to listen to it in Houston. I use to listen to Klvi thirty or forty years ago to the Astros. Great station.
[/quote]

I feel young....

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="692107" timestamp="1256967522"]
[quote author=etbu link=topic=58534.msg684917#msg684917 date=1256393712]
[quote author=pngfan66 link=topic=58534.msg684911#msg684911 date=1256393403]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I feel young.... FYI im Nick who calle don the show great show guys, yall cover everything... (one thing i wish it werent so darn fuzzy.)

[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nexax
    Newest Member
    nexax