Orange, Texas

9 & 10 Yr Olds

1:30pm Registration

2:00-4:00pm Tryouts

11 & 12 Yr Olds

3:30pm Registration

4:00-6:00pm Tryouts

14 Yr Olds

There will not be tryouts for the 14U team on September 13.

You can let us know you are coming by going to our website www.gulfcoaststorm.net

We will then contact you and we will have an information sheet to fill out at tryouts. We look forward to seeing everyone there. We will meet at WOS and if it's raining we have an alternate sight.

Thanks and feel free to contact me,

Tony Dallas, Gulf Coast Baseball

409-882-1943

[email protected]

• 2 weeks later...

Can just anyone show up for the 11 and 12 year old tryouts? Or is there a maximum number the indoor facility can handle?

Everyone that is interested in being a part of Gulf Coast Baseball is not only welcome but encouraged to show up. It's a big place. I'm sure that the facility has a maximum number it can handle as do all commercial buildings. However, as big as it is, and the fact that we are doing just two ages at a time, I think we will have room for everyone.

Due to the design of the Grandslam Batting Cages, no 'capacity' limit has been set by the City of Orange Code Enforcement Department.  This 'capacity' is generally determined for firecode reasons (there are other factors).  Since there are eight roll-up doors there is little chance of someone becoming 'trapped' inside.....

Everyone is welcome and please.....NO STEEL SPIKES!

Just have fun and GOOD LUCK to the GULF COAST STORM teams!

Thanks to all of the kids and all of the parents that came to tryouts yesterday. There were a few that couldn't make it but if you will get in touch with me by email or through our website (www.gulfcoaststorm.net) we will make an appointment to see your child but please do it asap.

Thanks

Tony Dallas

Will everyone be contacted or if you don't hear back in a short period of time you should just make other plans?

We will contact everyone.

I haven't been contacted yet...what's the holdup?    ;D

You are age challenged for this group. We don't discriminate but when you are 30+ years too old we have to draw the line.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder