Should players were numbers during scrimmage?

Guest PANMAN

YES they should.     why?     the purpose of all of this is to evaluate your players in a "game-like" situation. when players start flying around if there is no number to tract them with, you waste time in the evaluation process. that should be the only reason for  numbers and scrimmages.

each position coach knows who he has in on each play and evidenced by the screaming players names know exactly what they did right or wrong.  trying different formations and plays might require certain athletes to be places that scouts don't need to recognize so I guess no numbers might keep a thing or two hidden but probably not enough for it to be that big of a deal.

Sorry, I don't understand the question.  Is it, If players WERE numbers, or what?  Explain.

What?

what is your thought?

He wants to know  your thoughts on the subject of this thread...

smitty, you could be here (hear) a long time if you pick at misspelled or misused words....especially there, their, and they're....how about loss and loose.

Back on topic: I don't thnk it makes much difference if numbers are worn.

All I'm saying is learn to spell the right word so we know what you are talking about. 

Sorry, I don't understand the question.  Is it, If players WERE numbers, or what?  Explain.

What?

what is your thought?

He wants to know  your thoughts on the subject of this thread...

smitty, you could be here (hear) a long time if you pick at misspelled or misused words....especially there, their, and they're....how about loss and loose.

Back on topic: I don't thnk it makes much difference if numbers are worn.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed