Triangle games taped for broadcast ?

Fox 4 will be doing games this year. I do not know their schedule as of yet but they will be doing 11 games this season. They will be tape delayed and air on Friday night's starting at 10:35. These broadcasts will also air again on Tuesday nights at 7pm on Time Warner Channel 18.

Guest Burkeville Chronicle

I just hope that some of the smaller schools are not overlooked. I realize that the larger schools draw more audience which equals more ratings, but, it would mean a great deal to the student athletes of the smaller communities if just one game from 1A or 2A was broadcasted. IMHO

Fox 4 will be doing games this year. I do not know their schedule as of yet but they will be doing 10 games this season. They will be tape delayed and air on Friday night's starting at 10:35.

Also, the Friday Night Experience will still be doing games on Time Warner Cable channel 18.

I assume that means both groups will be doing different games.  I also heard Time Warner will air these games at 12 noon on Saturdays. Me, I'll be watching the college games. Too bad everyone is not set up to record, especially some grandfolks who don't know how.

I just hope that some of the smaller schools are not overlooked. I realize that the larger schools draw more audience which equals more ratings, but, it would mean a great deal to the student athletes of the smaller communities if just one game from 1A or 2A was broadcasted. IMHO

If the smaller schools put on an explosive show i bet they will air them, you are gonna have to keep on it though

Fox 4 will be doing games this year. I do not know their schedule as of yet but they will be doing 10 games this season. They will be tape delayed and air on Friday night's starting at 10:35.

Also, the Friday Night Experience will still be doing games on Time Warner Cable channel 18.

I assume that means both groups will be doing different games.  I also heard Time Warner will air these games at 12 noon on Saturdays. Me, I'll be watching the college games. Too bad everyone is not set up to record, especially some grandfolks who don't know how.

That's a good question. I do not know for sure if they will be doing different games but I would imagine that they would be.

I believe Jim told me that they would be on another station this year but yes Saturday is correct.

That's correct. The Fox 4 games will replay on Tuesday night's on Time Warner Channel 18.

I also hear those ch. 4 games will be on Fridays after the games- 10:30

Kountze vs Bridge City was shown on tv last year.

I believe Jim told me that they would be on another station this year but yes Saturday is correct.

That's correct. The Fox 4 games will replay on Tuesday night's on Time Warner Channel 18.

I also hear those ch. 4 games will be on Fridays after the games- 10:30

That was stated at the top of this thread.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder