New PN-G Uniforms as seen on the updated pngindians.com

I'm thinking the white's are actually JV the more I look at. Complete different template right down to the Nike pants.

this is true. the white uni's in these pics are the JV uniforms. The varsity road whites follow the same pattern as the home jerseys shown above only white.

Im still torn on the design. I wish someone had shown Coach Faircloth some video of the 89/90 uniforms. They are still the best in PNG history. If they had to follow a template I would have used TCU's only with purple instead of black pants but none of this really matters if they win.

PNG is one of the teams that I follow throughout the season because I've always been impressed with the tradition, sportsmanship and the fan support but I really, really thing PNG fell way short on these uni's and helmets.  The sky was the limit on the design pattern for the helmet and thats the best they could have come up with?  Sorry guys....

I really didn't like the home unis we had the past couple of years with the white striping, seems like every high school has some type of Denver Bronco look. At least PN-G's look is unique to this area, to this point no one has used the template even though it's common with some Houston schools. I like the helmet a lot better than the old look, to be honest there never has been much tradition with our helmets or uniforms besides wearing all purple which has come and gone multiple times since 1925.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124