2 carries  10 yards

2 catches 19 yards

Pheal Hill

6 catches 60 yards

Jarrian Rhone

1 carry 2 yards

3 catches 48 yards

Score was 2-1 Silsbee

Silsbee's 2nd team ran 12 plays against Deweyville's 1st team defense, gained 260 yards and 4 TD's.

Aggie I was there and I don't think you have your score accurate, you might want to check that again.  I believe that Kville scored on their first play and on a long pass later.

From another poster that was there also.

coop, wrong info: kirbyville 2  -  silsbee 1 ( first teams both ways)

johnson one run for about 50+ yds for td, sacked once but no other pos. yd runs. about 4 for 10 on passing

for maybe 50 yds . running game wasnt very impressive, kirbyville will be very good in 2 a this year.

kirbyville had a 65 yd td run & a 50+ pass play for td. kirbyville defense was better than silsbee d.

kirbyville moved the ball on the ground at about 6 to 7 yd average. recievers dropped 2 balls for silsbee.

good scrimmage both sides. deweyville went against 2nd teams offense & defenses, did good i left at this point. wos will be favorite again until the other wannabeeeeees nock them off.       

After seeing this scrimmage, which benefited all 3-teams, my observations are this:

Kirbyville is very good on both sides of the ball, very fast, well coached. kirbyville will go far this year. note: the nose guard for kirbyville #46 ran wild all afternoon several qb pressures and tackles for loses.

silsbee will be as good as jeremy johnson is, they will make the playoff's and do well as long as johnson stays healthy. fast defense that hustles and runs to the ball very well #15 is a manchild on defense for the tigers.

Deweyville suprised me with their enthusiasm and hustle, I like the new offense it plays well to their strengths which is ball control and having a 265 lb fullback helps tremendously in that area. the defense needs work in the secondary which was missing 1 starter however it benefited the Pirates to see the team speeds of kirbyville and silsbee.

After seeing this scrimmage, which benefited all 3-teams, my observations are this:

Kirbyville is very good on both sides of the ball, very fast, well coached. kirbyville will go far this year. note: the nose guard for kirbyville #46 ran wild all afternoon several qb pressures and tackles for loses.

silsbee will be as good as jeremy johnson is, they will make the playoff's and do well as long as johnson stays healthy. fast defense that hustles and runs to the ball very well #15 is a manchild on defense for the tigers.

Deweyville suprised me with their enthusiasm and hustle, I like the new offense it plays well to their strengths which is ball control and having a 265 lb fullback helps tremendously in that area. the defense needs work in the secondary which was missing 1 starter however it benefited the Pirates to see the team speeds of kirbyville and silsbee.

Yeah he is!!!!!

Yeah he is!!!!!

Who are you referring to?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83