*POST SCRIMMAGE SCORES AND COMMENTS HERE*

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vidor 32 OF 10 Final.

Coach Huckaby has them running 40's now. OF will fine!

Of course this is a little misleading. The fumbles and misfires were during the format where we had second team players mixed in. At the end they put 20 mins on the clock and put in all first string. Vidor scored three straight TDs without a turnover. The defence looked great also. OF did not move the ball well at all after the change and it seems like they fumbled the ball a few times. The trouble spot looked to be in the kicking dept.

PNG looked great on both sides of the ball. Inter squad scrimmage today. Purple/White.  PNG's Defense really looked alot different today than they did in the spring game. The defense was extremely aggressive !!!  Very Very quick and hard hitting. The offense  kicked it up a few more notches !!! I only saw a few more new plays run compared to the Spring game.  Going to be a great season in the District this year, could come down to the final 2 district games to see who all is going to the playoffs this year. Overall, even more progress !  JV and Freshmen teams looked very sharp and executed great. Freshman team had a couple of 70 yard break away running plays for TD's.  Looks like PNG is going to have some depth in the next 4 years.  Next week we scrimmage Memorial. Should be a great test of PNG's new Offense and Defense.

PNG looked great on both sides of the ball. Inter squad scrimmage today. Purple/White.  PNG's Defense really looked alot different today than they did in the spring game. The defense was extremely aggressive !!!  Very Very quick and hard hitting. The offense  kicked it up a few more notches !!! I only saw a few more new plays run compared to the Spring game.  Going to be a great season in the District this year, could come down to the final 2 district games to see who all is going to the playoffs this year. Overall, even more progress !  JV and Freshmen teams looked very sharp and executed great. Freshman team had a couple of 70 yard break away running plays for TD's.  Looks like PNG is going to have some depth in the next 4 years.  Next week we scrimmage Memorial. Should be a great test of PNG's new Offense and Defense.

Any size on the PNG line this year?

25-10 Vidor Leads. Vidor's Backs are quick!

The backs were very quick indeed. The first team offense and defense looked very good for Vidor I thought. The 2nd team defense needs some fine tuning curious to see come district how many we will have go both ways? The offense is very hard to defend with these quick backs we have I know i lost it several times myself. It was kinda funny watching kids from both teams chasing someone who did not have the ball. Coach mathews get the soccer coach to get us a kicker!!!!!!!

25-10 Vidor Leads. Vidor's Backs are quick!

The backs were very quick indeed. The first team offense and defense looked very good for Vidor I thought. The 2nd team defense needs some fine tuning curious to see come district how many we will have go both ways? The offense is very hard to defend with these quick backs we have I know i lost it several times myself. It was kinda funny watching kids from both teams chasing someone who did not have the ball. Coach mathews get the soccer coach to get us a kicker!!!!!!!

I second the motion for a new kicker! That cost us big last year in the early part of the season. Remember the Central game?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami