What do you do after Nationals and before tryouts?

Guest Sports Reporter

maybe I should have been a little more clear on what I meant for those AGGIES. Talking softball here. Not sure whaT NATIONALS an AGGIE has won lately and how you played a role in it?

LOL.

Building a Fall garden, lot's of fiber.  No mashed potatoes here

maybe I should have been a little more clear on what I meant for those AGGIES. Talking softball here. Not sure whaT NATIONALS an AGGIE has won lately and how you played a role in it?

Both mens and womens track teams at A&M won National Championships this year, just to clarify what NATIONALS the Aggies have won lately.

My role? I was their leader. Didn't you know that I am a legend in my own mind?

But my original post had nothing to do with the Aggies.

Guest Sports Reporter

No kaka!

Sounds like yet ANOTHER dig at the Nederland crowd. (mashed potatoes)  When are you gonna give it up?  They will let you continue to get your digs in until you cause hate and discontent and then you and the clonies will blame someone else.

I bask in the glory of winning another National Championship and then don't worry about tryouts since I am too good to have to tryout.

No kaka!

Sounds like yet ANOTHER dig at the Nederland crowd. (mashed potatoes)  When are you gonna give it up?  They will let you continue to get your digs in until you cause hate and discontent and then you and the clonies will blame someone else.

I bask in the glory of winning another National Championship and then don't worry about tryouts since I am too good to have to tryout.

Seriously, my post was just a joke about myself. It has nothing to do with any softball team. It's an inside thing.

No kaka!

Seriously, my post was just a joke about myself. It has nothing to do with any softball team. It's an inside thing.

You told a joke to yourself ? Explain ?

Guest Sports Reporter

be nice to those farm anaimals sports reporter, did you wash your hands first? Make sure before returning back to work you also wash.

I know it's your thread and all but exactly what is a farm anaimal?  Are those the extra large or extra small farm animals?

No kaka!

You told a joke to yourself ? Explain ?

Aggie ?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder